Windows 10: Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color.

Discus and support Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi Everyone !Quite recently, I'm getting this issue in my System. I have dark theme enabled by default, and the normal color of my search box on the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Alpha.PC, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Alpha.PC Win User

Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color.

Hi Everyone !Quite recently, I'm getting this issue in my System. I have dark theme enabled by default, and the normal color of my search box on the taskbar is black, but as soon as I :1. Start the system2. Run ANY application literally, any applicationThe search box automatically changes it's color to white, and that too, like a glitchy white. And it stays that way, until I hover over the search box, after which it automatically changes it's color to normal. This is the normal look of my taskbar search box :And this is the changed color search box look Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color. :please help me resolve this issue, if

:)

Alpha.PC, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color.

xxxdannyxxx, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color.

1. Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color. - Similar Threads - Search Box Automatically

2. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Change Automatically How to Change ??: Hi,I have question that when, I was seeing YouTube in Brave,then suddenly my color became distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change-automatically-how-to-change/5acaea1d-2d67-4135-bf09-aceeb2a8ae43
  3. Windows Search Box changes

in Cortana
    Windows Search Box changes: I just released that very recently the search box in windows 10 has been changed. No longer can you type commands such as kind:### where ### represents a file type i.e programs, documents, images etc in order to only return the specifically chosen ### file type as the search...
  4. Change Font Color in Search Box near "Windows Start Button"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Font Color in Search Box near "Windows Start Button": Hello, When I enter text in the "Type here to search" box, that next to the Windows icon, it is white and the text that I type also appears in white so my question is, how do I change the color of the text in the "Type here to search" to black? Thank you...
  5. How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

How to change the text color when I type on the search box?: Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-text-color-when-i-type-on-the/2663d0a3-884f-4956-bd2d-1194dfff43a1
  6. Change font color on "Type here to search" box

Change font color on "Type here to search" box: Hello, when I enter text in the "Type here to search" box, that next to the Windows icon, it is white and the text that I type also appears in white so my question is, how do I change the color of the text in the "Type here to search" to black? Thank you Bob...
  7. how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?

in Cortana
    how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?: Hello, when I use the search bar in Windows 10 which is black the window that pops up above it is white and always hurts my eyes. How can I change it to black?...
  8. Cortana search box changed to white color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search box changed to white color: Yesterday my Cortana search box changed to white from dark color. I didn't change any settings and had no updates. I saw in the Microsoft Community that a this happened to a few people as well. I did try using the downloadable .bat files in the tutorial section of this...
  9. Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Search Box on Taskbar to White in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching from your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows....
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in Cortana on your taskbar...