Windows 10: Windows Search box is half gray and half white

Discus and support Windows Search box is half gray and half white in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi!I'm posting this as my final thing to do, cuz I tried EVERYTHING to fix my problem but nothing works.So here is my problem: I run Windows and... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by The SloPro, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Windows Search box is half gray and half white

Hi!I'm posting this as my final thing to do, cuz I tried EVERYTHING to fix my problem but nothing works.So here is my problem: I run Windows and everything is normal until I run some programs and RAM fills up. When the RAM usage is high something strange happens to my search box. It appears half black and half white I have set my theme to dark so it doesn't make any sense and it's realy frustrating. But when I go over it with mouse it's normal again. This is so stupid I tried everythig from creating a new admin account to registry edits, nothing works.PLEASE HELP CUZ OTHERWISE I'LL HAVE TO R

:)

The SloPro, Jun 3, 2021
  2. raeayjr Win User

Type here to search box turned white was gray. How to fix back to gray?

Type here to search box turned white was gray. How to fix back to gray?

raeayjr, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Windows Search box is half gray and half white

Cortana search box turned white

My Cortana search box turned white. I have 6 computers with windows 10. 3 desktops 3 laptops all turned white in the Cortana search box.

Very bright, I would like them to turn back to gray.

be2bd9e5-4683-4984-bc0c-4c390bcf99d8, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Search box is half gray and half white

1. Windows Search box is half gray and half white - Similar Threads - Search box half

2. Text in my search box shows only half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in my search box shows only half: As the title says when I type on the search box in the task manager it will only shows half of the image. Its only the upper part of it.When I enter the text I provided it will take some time to load. Before there is no issue at all. I have HP laptop with Windows 10...
  3. Text in my search box shows only half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in my search box shows only half: As the title says when I type on the search box in the task manager it will only shows half of the image. Its only the upper part of it.When I enter the text I provided it will take some time to load. Before there is no issue at all. I have HP laptop with Windows 10...
  4. Text in my search box shows only half

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Half of Search Menu Hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Half of Search Menu Hidden: When searching, whether by pressing the Windows key and typing, or just by clicking "Type here to search" 80% of the available space is hidden. I can unobscure it by clicking within the window, but it is very annoying not being able to see my programs....
  6. Half of Search Menu Hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Half of Search Menu Hidden: When searching, whether by pressing the Windows key and typing, or just by clicking "Type here to search" 80% of the available space is hidden. I can unobscure it by clicking within the window, but it is very annoying not being able to see my programs....
  7. Windows 10 search bar turns half white in dark theme..

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search bar turns half white in dark theme..: I am using dark theme on Windows 10. My search bar becomes half white by itself and returns to black when I bring the cursor onto it. Then after a few moments, it becomes half white again.This is quite irritating. Please suggest me a solution to this.I am on latest version of...
  8. Bottom half of screen is blue/gray

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bottom half of screen is blue/gray: Hi all, The bottom half of my Dell XPS 13 9350, Windows 10 screen has recently gone funky--it started out as an opaque blue, and has since become more of a gray. I usually can't see the mouse behind it, but I'm still able to open the Start menu if I click in that corner....
  9. Display screen half white shaded

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display screen half white shaded: My monitor screen suddenly became like this. What I can do? I checked wit another monitor and it worked fine. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-half-white-shaded/f86bcbbb-4991-413c-87c6-c8792223d470
  10. Half of the Cortana Search is covered.

in Cortana
    Half of the Cortana Search is covered.: When I open cortana and search for something, a gray bar covers most of the search box. This only happens randomly. Any idea why this happens?[ATTACH]...