Windows 10: windows search...c'mon man

Discus and support windows search...c'mon man in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FalseAgent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/np3tfa/windows_searchcmon_man/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FalseAgent, May 31, 2021.

1. windows search...c'mon man

/u/FalseAgent, May 31, 2021

2. Search does not search my computer (C: )

Hello Christer,

We would like to know more information about your concern. For us to effectively assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us if you're trying to search Local Disk (Cwindows search...c'mon man :) on your computer?
    • Are you trying to search for it by typing (Cwindows search...c'mon man :) on the Windows Search bar? If yes, we suggest that you try to search it by typing
      C: in the Windows Search bar and check if it will appear.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, May 31, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 31, 2021
  4. enso Win User

windows search...c'mon man

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

windows search...c'mon man

1. windows search...c'mon man - Similar Threads - search c'mon man

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. Google Pac-Man

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Pac-Man: Back in 2010, Google celebrated Pac-Man's 30th w/a playable doodle on the Google main page. Back then, I was able to download a local version to play; & I have from time to time w/o any problems. To play this local version correctly, sound needed to be enabled. A snippet...
  4. Ultimate Spider-Man Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Spider-Man Windows 10: I've been having trouble trying to get Ultimate Spider-Man to work on my computer. I tried changing the compatibility to Windows XP Service Pack 3. I'd try to run the game and it would not display the game and crash as soon as it tries to run it. If anyone can help out with...
  5. Oh man...what is this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh man...what is this??: [ATTACH] When I use programs such as messenger, whatsapp and various other programs, they start to glitch out a produce what looks like a broken screen. Not sure whats happening here... Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Acer Nitro 5 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU...
  6. C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed: Hi folks We get so many offers of Video / Audio format converters --but NONE but ABSOLUTELY NONE (Caps intended) of the Free ones ever offer an option to make an AUDIO CD and save it to any sort of image file. They all want you to burn to a "physical CD". If they can burn...
  7. Return of the Gates-man

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Return of the Gates-man: Why doesn't Microsoft bring back Bill Gates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-of-the-gates-man/aee5f109-9759-437e-8b13-374562525112
  8. C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN: Hi folks Surely the network display command should do better than this How do I get IP addresses of everything connected to LAN in windows. This doesn't do it. [img] The most obvious command isn't any better than just browsing network in File exporer -- I can't believe...
  9. C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous: Hi folks I don't know what games Ms are playing at but this is absolute Bovine Scatology. Centos web site -- (Centos is one of the most used server systems on the planet - based on Red Hat Enterprise server and supported by Red Hat itself) reported unsafe which is total...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...