Windows 10: Windows Search Crashing and Other applications Crashing

Discus and support Windows Search Crashing and Other applications Crashing in Cortana to solve the problem; Hey, I've been having this issue where My windows Search freezes or crashes. Please Help [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MohammedAl Lawati, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Windows Search Crashing and Other applications Crashing

Hey, I've been having this issue where My windows Search freezes or crashes. Please Help

Windows Search Crashing and Other applications Crashing c0ec1f44-6dc6-4d9a-a080-d1214e804f55?upload=true.png

:)

MohammedAl Lawati, Oct 23, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 23, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Windows Search Crashing and Other applications Crashing

Picasa application crashes on Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to open Picasa? Did you receive any error message along with the crash?

• Does that mean the Photos app also crash?
    I would like to inform you that you may try running the app in compatibility mode and check if the crash with the app persists.

Please follow the below steps:

1) Right click on the Program

2) Click on Properties.

3) Click on Compatibility
    tab

4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode (try different Operating systems) and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features, and then select the program.

• Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Search Crashing and Other applications Crashing

1. Windows Search Crashing and Other applications Crashing - Similar Threads - Search Crashing applications

2. Application crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application crashing: Late at night, I wanted to play some random Roblox games to find something to do. So, my PC booted up as usual, everything was normal, until I wanted to open Roblox, it opened, said "Please Wait" which usually occurs when its updating, then says installing Roblox for a...
  3. Application crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application crashing: Late at night, I wanted to play some random Roblox games to find something to do. So, my PC booted up as usual, everything was normal, until I wanted to open Roblox, it opened, said "Please Wait" which usually occurs when its updating, then says installing Roblox for a...
  4. Crashing Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing Applications: Hello, I keep having applications crash on my computer. It started this morning when I did a restart on my computer. I started by trying to launch java Minecraft which kept crashing within 5 seconds of opening the launcher. I uninstalled it and downloaded a new installer,...
  5. Crashing Applications

Crashing Applications: Hello, I keep having applications crash on my computer. It started this morning when I did a restart on my computer. I started by trying to launch java Minecraft which kept crashing within 5 seconds of opening the launcher. I uninstalled it and downloaded a new installer,...
  6. Using search bars crashes the application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using search bars crashes the application: Hey guys, After updating to the latest version, whenever I use a windows search bar start menu, settings, the application I'm using it from crashes. I tried rolling back the update but the issue persists. I considered the possibility of files being corrupted, so I ran SFC...
  7. Runtime Broker and Search & Cortana application crashing

in Cortana
    Runtime Broker and Search & Cortana application crashing: As of recently, every time I open the search box from the taskbar, it crashes (either in the background or like in the picture, where it goes blank for a moment and then disappears/craches). The only evidence of the crash is the message in the "reliability history" where it...
  8. Application crash

Application crash: So i have a 3rd party application that is experiencing crashes on windows 10. It does not display any sort of error but when I got to event viewer-> windows logs -> application. I get the following: Faulting application name: tmwe.exe, version: 16.3.0.73, time stamp:...
  9. Application Crashes

Application Crashes: Hey, so I built my computer about 2 months ago and it was working fine, until one day I got on and it said "display driver failed to start." A simple restart fixed that issue but ever since that day my PC has been weird. Everyday at least once or twice, all my applications...
  10. Application Crashing

Application Crashing: Fault bucket 1955724408958020599, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: bad_module_info P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 00000000 P4: unknown P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 00000000 P7: 00000253aadb3d45 P8: c0000005 P9: 0000000000000008 P10: Attached files:...