Windows 10: Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive

Discus and support Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a X an online drive account and I use the app on my pc. I might choose to save a file on Onedrive or this X depending on a personal criteria.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Akash_Pratap_Singh, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive

I have a X an online drive account and I use the app on my pc. I might choose to save a file on Onedrive or this X depending on a personal criteria. However, the documents present in the X drive can not be searched through start bar even though they are present on the PC.

How to fix this so that those files are included in the search results too?

***Modified title from: Start bar search***

:)

Akash_Pratap_Singh, Feb 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Issue with Fonts in search results and home page

Hi Eric,

I would suggest you to search for Font settings using Search and then click on “Change Font settings”. Click on
    Restore default font settings and check if it helps.

If the issue is not resolved, I would suggest you to perform System File Checker (SFC) scan. System File Checker is a utility in Microsoft Windows that allows users to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files. Follow these steps to
    run the command and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type ‘sfc /scannow’ without quotes and press Enter.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 28, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive

1. Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive - Similar Threads - search doesn’t provide

2. Windows Mail Search online results flashing past and disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Search online results flashing past and disappearing: So this has happened on a couple of machines with different email accounts.A search is performed and after the last 2? months result a link is offered 'search online'. This loads emails from the server but any attempt to click into one starts them all disappearing one by one...
  3. Windows Search not showing results from other drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search not showing results from other drives: When I use the Start-embedded search, it shows results from my C: drive but no other drives. I do have the additional drives checked in Indexing Options screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/4kuEao1.png. I have tried going into Advanced and Rebuilding the index multiple times,...
  4. How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive

How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive: I have an account on Dropbox and sure on OneDrive. So I can select where to save a file. But Windows search cannot provide results for the files on Dropbox though they are also kept on my computer....
  5. Search Results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Results: When I search my Documents directory, I often get results from .css, .js etc when really all I want are folders, .html, .pdf How to I stop the .css, .js files appearing in the search results? I know I can apply filters afterwards but having to do so when all I want to do...
  6. Search Provider

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Provider: How do I prevent Bing opening when I do a Win 10 search from the taskbar. I have been into Edge settings - advanced - address bar - change search engine But it does not allow Bing to be replaced with Chrome. Chrome is the default browser in Win 10 settings. Win 10 ver 1909...
  7. search provider

in Windows 10 Customization
    search provider: who allows Microsoft to Change my search Provider from google to bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-provider/80f30383-757b-4275-8198-6c8af052238e
  8. Search results on external drive?

Search results on external drive?: Hello everyone :) I have plugged an external HDD to my pc. I then open the drive folder. When I search for a specific file in the drive folder, using the standard Windows search function. Will it then also search and show results from: The recycle bin on the external drive?...
  9. No Google Drive files in Windows search results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Google Drive files in Windows search results: I am also asking this question on the Google Product Forums. Basically, the Google Drive folder is synced onto my data partition. Files are present on my HDD, the whole folder is indexed, but nothing inside it comes up in my Windows search results. I have tried...
  10. Turn On or Off Search online and include web results in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Search online and include web results in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Search online and include web results in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Search online and include web results in Windows 10 This tutorial appears to no longer work starting with at least Windows 10 build 18985. You can type what you're...