Windows 10: Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore

Discus and support Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore in Cortana to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Armaan Sood Microsoft, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore e8e4a1fa-680d-4ba4-9007-01176978c63a?upload=true.png

:)

Armaan Sood Microsoft, Jan 1, 2021

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jan 1, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 1, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore

1. Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore - Similar Threads - Search doesn't show

2. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore: In the past it used to show the MS Rewards balance but now it dissapeared. I've already enabled MS Account under History and Permissions settings...
  3. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore: In the past it used to show the MS Rewards balance but now it dissapeared. I've already enabled MS Account under History and Permissions settings...
  4. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

in Cortana
  5. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights icon doesn't show up: Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about disable it, but not about enable it.Regards!...
  6. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Highlights icon doesn't show up: Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about disable it, but not about enable it.Regards!...
  7. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

in Cortana
  8. Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.: I'm unable to see a battery power mode slider which is used to change modes from high performance to battery saver mode. Have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling battery drivers, powercfg - restoredefaultschemes command, troubleshooter and command along with sfc /scannow....
  9. Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon: submitted by /u/Aggravating_Bat9859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsydx9/windows_search_doesnt_show_spotify_icon/
  10. Windows Search Doesn't Suck Anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search Doesn't Suck Anymore: Search has been getting better and better with every version of Windows, but with 10, it’s it a place where it is legitimately awesome. It found what I was looking for, damn near first time — even if I mistyped the exact name of a file or app, something Windows 8 was always...