Windows 10: Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon

Discus and support Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Aggravating_Bat9859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsydx9/windows_search_doesnt_show_spotify_icon/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aggravating_Bat9859, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon

/u/Aggravating_Bat9859, Feb 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon

GWX.exe doesn`t run and the "Get Windows 10" icon doesn´t show up

Hello.

I tried running the scripts which were posted here but when i try to run the gwx.exe file, it simply doesn`t run.

I have two computers running Windows 7. One of them, i was able to upgrade without any problems (as the icon appeard) and the second one has this problem. When i run the troubleshotter it says that "windows is not genuine" which is something false as i have
    Windows completely activated (and it says that in "COMPUTER - SYSTEM PROPERTIES")

NahuelLondeix, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon

1. Windows search doesn't show Spotify icon - Similar Threads - search doesn't show

2. Icons Not Showing In Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons Not Showing In Search: When I search for programs in Windows 10 search, some icons do not appear for their apps. I looked at different options, like changing scaling and saving thumbnail picture, but none have worked....
  3. Icons Not Showing In Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons Not Showing In Search: When I search for programs in Windows 10 search, some icons do not appear for their apps. I looked at different options, like changing scaling and saving thumbnail picture, but none have worked....
  4. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights icon doesn't show up: Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about disable it, but not about enable it.Regards!...
  5. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

Search Highlights icon doesn't show up: Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about disable it, but not about enable it.Regards!...
  6. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

in Cortana
  7. Why Spotify and photos icon is not showing ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why Spotify and photos icon is not showing ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/113eusvi93x81.png?width=977&format=png&auto=webp&s=1513da5215e2579884b26dbabaa52affcbd5e4e7 submitted by /u/akikon77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugtgy3/why_spotify_and_photos_icon_is_not_showing/
  8. Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore

in Cortana
    Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore: Does anyone know how to fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-doesnt-show-icons-anymore/122a954f-93d7-4830-88bb-63cf6aaf9139
  9. Search icon not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search icon not showing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bird_wings [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl7cfi/search_icon_not_showing/
  10. spotify icon

spotify icon: I attempted to close my Spotify from icon and icon completely disappeared! How do I open program now? I love Spotify and hate to think it's gone, along with my favorite song selections. Thanks....