Windows 10: windows search help

Discus and support windows search help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my windows search beside my start menu opensand closes without me being able too type anything into it any fixes 10910 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzfrantic, Jul 30, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

windows search help

my windows search beside my start menu opensand closes without me being able too type anything into it any fixes

:)

tzfrantic, Jul 30, 2015

2. lumia 520 won't connect to 3G or data services

Hey, thanks for the information.I tried that USSD, it dint worked with Reliance.I am facing this problem in my Lumia 520 too.It never cathes 3G signal though max speed has been set as 3G and I have been using 3G plans.Sometimes it shows H/H+ but this happen
    once in a while only.Please help how to set it as 03 only.I have noticed, while searching for network it shows both 2G & 3G network together so how to select 3G only option out of them.Pl help

Windows-Help, Jul 30, 2015
  3. trbogt Win User
    Help fixing windows search: Windows search service and indexing do not work. Maybe Registry problem.

My search works even though I made my own
    Search Feature

do not have 'SearchIndexer' either but there is 'Windows Search' in Services

by the way your Registry setting is the same as mine so that is ok.*john

windows search help [​IMG]

trbogt, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

windows search help

1. windows search help - Similar Threads - search help

2. How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly

in Windows 10 News
    How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Bing, the search engine from Microsoft had changed quite a bit in the past year, and one of the significant improvement is on the consumer side. While you can always search on the web, Bing is also integrated into Windows [...] This post How Bing Search...
  3. Using help with the search box is very inconvenient. Bring BACK the Windows Help & Support...

in Cortana
    Using help with the search box is very inconvenient. Bring BACK the Windows Help & Support...: I started this discussion because i'd like to point out that the online help service on WIndows 10 absolutely fails. It fails because whenever you type in a search query, it usually comes up as a previous operating system, or separate microsoft product, or, in the worst case,...
  4. search engine help

in Windows 10 Support
    search engine help: just got a new comp with windows 10. don't like edge so I am using explorer how do I get rid of bing and use google search 117451
  5. Windows Search Indexer suddenly using too much CPU, help please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Search Indexer suddenly using too much CPU, help please: Hi, the "Microsoft Windows Search Indexer" is driving me nuts and heating up my PC in my hot little apartment.*Confused The problem: Since about about 20 days ago (perhaps it happened after a Windows update, not sure, but I think it has happened before...not sure how or why...
  6. Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

in Windows 10 News
    Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent: Deep learning is helping to make Bing’s search results more intelligent. Here’s a peek behind the curtain of how we’re applying some of these techniques. Last week, I noticed there were dates printed on my soda cans and I wanted to know what they referred to - sell by dates,...
  7. Help with Search function please

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with Search function please: Hello folks, is there a way that I can ask my computer to search for all of the video's that have saved to the pc. I am trying to find a particular video that I took with my camera and transferred to the pc and which I then deleted from the camera. I know that it is on the...
  8. Creators update search not pulling up installed programs... HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators update search not pulling up installed programs... HELP!!!: Hey guys, I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 build 1703 (Creators update) and I am on the latest update as of July 19 2017. I have one big problem, Cortana search doesn't seem to pull up installed programs like VLC or 7-Zip whenever i type the names in. Also if I...
  9. Desktop files disappeared and cannot be searched or unhidden, help

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop files disappeared and cannot be searched or unhidden, help: Hello, I was working on something in chrome and suddenly I noticed all of my desktop files disappeared. I tried searching and unhiding them as suggested in some threads but I still couldn't get them back. They are not in the recycle bin. Any ideas of what might be happening?...
  10. Help forcing windows desktop search to use google instead of bing

in Windows 10 Support
    Help forcing windows desktop search to use google instead of bing: i am setting up a laptop for my son and want it when i do a search to use google instead of bing the laptop is running win 10 home 72263