Windows 10: windows search help

Discus and support windows search help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my windows search beside my start menu opensand closes without me being able too type anything into it any fixes 10910 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzfrantic, Jul 30, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

windows search help

my windows search beside my start menu opensand closes without me being able too type anything into it any fixes

:)

tzfrantic, Jul 30, 2015

2. lumia 520 won't connect to 3G or data services

Hey, thanks for the information.I tried that USSD, it dint worked with Reliance.I am facing this problem in my Lumia 520 too.It never cathes 3G signal though max speed has been set as 3G and I have been using 3G plans.Sometimes it shows H/H+ but this happen
    once in a while only.Please help how to set it as 03 only.I have noticed, while searching for network it shows both 2G & 3G network together so how to select 3G only option out of them.Pl help

Windows-Help, Jul 30, 2015
  3. trbogt Win User
    Help fixing windows search: Windows search service and indexing do not work. Maybe Registry problem.

My search works even though I made my own
    Search Feature

do not have 'SearchIndexer' either but there is 'Windows Search' in Services

by the way your Registry setting is the same as mine so that is ok.*john

windows search help [​IMG]

trbogt, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

windows search help

1. windows search help - Similar Threads - search help

2. Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....: How can I search in Windows File Manager for files that "start with..." or "end with..." ? For example: a find all files that "Start with..." dog*.* results in: "dog training.pdf" "dog commands.txt" "dog vet visits.xls"--or--b find all files that "End with..." *.dog.* results...
  3. Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....: How can I search in Windows File Manager for files that "start with..." or "end with..." ? For example: a find all files that "Start with..." dog*.* results in: "dog training.pdf" "dog commands.txt" "dog vet visits.xls"--or--b find all files that "End with..." *.dog.* results...
  4. I'm getting the "windows could not search for new updates message". PLEASE help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting the "windows could not search for new updates message". PLEASE help.: I'm getting the "windows could not search for new updates" message. PLEASE help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-the-windows-could-not-search-for-new/9da312c0-ff5e-4450-aa5e-88838ddd6533
  5. I'm getting the "windows could not search for new updates message". PLEASE help.

I'm getting the "windows could not search for new updates message". PLEASE help.: I'm getting the "windows could not search for new updates" message. PLEASE help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-the-windows-could-not-search-for-new/9da312c0-ff5e-4450-aa5e-88838ddd6533
  6. HELP! My searches are being directed to Syndic8 Yahoo, I've tried everything to get it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! My searches are being directed to Syndic8 Yahoo, I've tried everything to get it to...: Hi! So, recently I have run into an issue where anytime I open Microsoft Edge and search for something in Google, I get redirected to a new window in Yahoo. I noticed "syndic8" in the url. I've done a ton of research on this, reset settings, and uninstalled...
  7. HELP! My searches are being directed to Syndic8 Yahoo, I've tried everything to get it to...

HELP! My searches are being directed to Syndic8 Yahoo, I've tried everything to get it to...: Hi! So, recently I have run into an issue where anytime I open Microsoft Edge and search for something in Google, I get redirected to a new window in Yahoo. I noticed "syndic8" in the url. I've done a ton of research on this, reset settings, and uninstalled...
  8. Need help with file sharing. Why can't I search Globally?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with file sharing. Why can't I search Globally?: I'm trying to share a file to users in our organization. We do have One Drive set up. The search field doesn't yield results that I can normally search Globally. The search is very limited....
  9. Need help with file sharing. Why can't I search Globally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with file sharing. Why can't I search Globally?: I'm trying to share a file to users in our organization. We do have One Drive set up. The search field doesn't yield results that I can normally search Globally. The search is very limited....
  10. Need help with file sharing. Why can't I search Globally?