Windows 10: Windows search is oppening on a new window

Discus and support Windows search is oppening on a new window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm sorry if this is the wrong place. So, before my windows search was looking normal, but after my computer coming back from the fatory, the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by londax, Jul 13, 2019.

1. londax Win User

Windows search is oppening on a new window

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place.

So, before my windows search was looking normal, but after my computer coming back from the fatory, the windows came weird.

Before when I searched something on the menu, it would look like pic [1], but now it pops up in a different window, pic [2] and I've looked all over and can't fix it. That being like that really annoys me a lot, and occupies a lot more space and is unnecessary. Does anyone know how to fix it/make it look normal again?

Thanks a lot.

Windows search is oppening on a new window 246341f9-c0b9-42f2-a966-88ca40e5d6e0?upload=true.png

pic [1]

Windows search is oppening on a new window d5b355ca-47dc-4dc1-9277-17d53d50444e?upload=true.png

pic [2]

:)

londax, Jul 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows search is oppening on a new window - Similar Threads - search oppening window

2. windows could not search for new updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows could not search for new updates: windows could not search for new updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-could-not-search-for-new-updates/66428317-7d4a-4008-8f88-4d93dae4d38c
  3. Windows Could Not Search For New Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Could Not Search For New Updates: 0 results for "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"SuggestionsCheck your spellingTry a different phraseOther options to trySearch the Windows websiteGo online to get answers from other Windows usersSearch IT Pro content on the Microsoft TechNet website...
  4. New text boxes in windows search.

in Windows 10 Customization
    New text boxes in windows search.: As can be seen in my photos below on the app icons located in windows search there are now text boxes which contain text such as "open system settings" and "open app". The confusing thing to me is that this only appeared today and only on this system so far without any...
  5. The buttons of the system in the taskbar windows, wifi, battery, etc does not oppen

The buttons of the system in the taskbar windows, wifi, battery, etc does not oppen: Good afternoon.I am trying to open my wifi to select it but it does not oppen, the battery, volume, windows button, search, etc does not work either, as well as the comands from my keyboard such as Windows+V, Alt+Tab, etc. I run all the troubleshooters and I get that there is...
  6. Windows 10 new search box

Windows 10 new search box: Hello i have a question we can get the old search box in windows 10 ? new search box is smaller than old and my opinion is bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-new-search-box/cfeeac57-0fdd-4944-b5ba-81407edecdbc
  7. Windows 10 new search box

Windows 10 new search box: Hello i have a question we can get the old search box in windows 10 ? new search box is smaller than old and my opinion is bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-new-search-box/cfeeac57-0fdd-4944-b5ba-81407edecdbc
  8. window could not search for new update

window could not search for new update: unable to update window 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-could-not-search-for-new-update/6143d809-02d2-406f-bede-15653dcf7a67
  9. SEARCH PROBLEM IN THE NEW UPDATE OF WINDOWS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SEARCH PROBLEM IN THE NEW UPDATE OF WINDOWS: hello, after the new update of windows 21H1,when i search for any app which was in my pc already in windows search bar iam unable to find it....
  10. New Search in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Search in Windows 10!: [ATTACH] Microsoft has been working on a new search bar kind of looks like the Spotlight Search on macOS. Guess what? It actually is in Windows 10, but it is hidden. I tried it on version 1909 and 20H1 and it works fine. Search 1 Search 2 As you can see, it only...