Windows 10: Windows Search isn't working, KB4532695 related

Discus and support Windows Search isn't working, KB4532695 related in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello guys, Windows search stopped working today, I think it's relate to KB4532695. I tried a lot of way to make work again but I couldn't fix it.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ahmed1Gad, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Ahmed1Gad Win User

Windows Search isn't working, KB4532695 related

Hello guys,

Windows search stopped working today, I think it's relate to KB4532695. I tried a lot of way to make work again but I couldn't fix it.

Here's what I did trying to fix it.

1- restarting my laptop.

2- restart Windows Search through Services.

3- Ending SearchUI through Task Manager.

4- Search Troubleshooter.

5- Uninstalling KB4532695 failed and this update is installed twice according to windows update, check the screenshot.

Screenshot

Please advise on this issue.

:)

Ahmed1Gad, Feb 5, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 5, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Search isn't working, KB4532695 related - Similar Threads - Search isn't working

2. Windows search isn't working.

in Cortana
    Windows search isn't working.: Hello everyone, I had deleted the cortana folder some time ago because cortana was quite bother some. Later I realised that windows search was also part of that folder, somehow through a sfc /scannow command I got the files back, only problem is SearchUI still doesn't work....
  3. Windows Search isn't working

in Cortana
    Windows Search isn't working: whenever I try to type in the search bar, it crashes Same thing happens when I type in Settings and the search option isn't working in Control Panel I've tried troubleshooting, the Command window and rebuilding the index they didn't work can anyone help...
  4. Web search in Windows search isn't working!

in Cortana
    Web search in Windows search isn't working!: When i search in windows ,prior i got web searches as suggestions , Well now i don't get any suggestions from the web. Can you please help me get through this....
  5. Unable to install update KB4532695 to fix Search Bar & File Explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install update KB4532695 to fix Search Bar & File Explorer: Hi, I updated to Windows 10 1909 two days ago and the Search Bar and the File Explorer haven't been functioning since then. Apparently this is a known issue. There are a lot of topics about it on here. I looked for a fix and found out that Microsoft released an update to...
  6. Latest Release KB4532695

Latest Release KB4532695: It's being reported across social media that the latest release KB4532695 is flawed and can cause your computer to not function properly. I have gone into my settings to pause the automatic download for now. How soon will a fix be in for this issue?...
  7. No audio after Windows update KB4532695 on notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after Windows update KB4532695 on notebook: Hi, I need help. My audio is not working after Windows update KB4532695. At the icon its says there is no audio output device is installed. I looked for driver but its not in the device manager and thete is also no any audio device. So i tried to install it with legacy but...
  8. KB4532695

KB4532695: Hi, I have installed the latest update KB4532695 and it causes my WiFi access to fail. I uninstalled it and WiFi OK, reinstalled and failed again. I have an HP laptop and it uses an Intel AC 3165. Any ideas? Thanks Fil...
  9. KB4532695 for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 fixes File Explorer Search issue

in Windows 10 News
    KB4532695 for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 fixes File Explorer Search issue: Microsoft released the cumulative update KB4532695 for the company's Windows 10 operating system that fixes several issues including the File Explorer Search issue. The update is available for Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909 which share updates due to the...
  10. Search isn't working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search isn't working: I'm talking about pressing <Windows> and typing in a shortcut name that lives in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Simply put, it doesn't find the shortcut. And I don't feel like rebuilding the entire index, since I doubt it will solve...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Search on Windows 10 refuses to work kb4532695

2. kb4532695 search