Windows 10: Windows Search Keeps Shutting Down Computer Unexpectedly

Discus and support Windows Search Keeps Shutting Down Computer Unexpectedly in Cortana to solve the problem; Every time I start up my computer I check the reliability monitor. Everyday "Search application" crashes. Windows will usually shut down in an hour... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SconeRaspberry22, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Windows Search Keeps Shutting Down Computer Unexpectedly

Every time I start up my computer I check the reliability monitor. Everyday "Search application" crashes. Windows will usually shut down in an hour after seeing the crash in the reliability monitor. I have tried running troubleshooters, using the system file checker, checking to see if it happens in a clean boot it does, and reinstalling Windows. Anyone know how I can fix this?

:)

SconeRaspberry22, Sep 14, 2021
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Paulieg Win User

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, Sep 14, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows Search Keeps Shutting Down Computer Unexpectedly

Computer Shuts Down

Hi Austin,

If your computer shuts down unexpectedly when the battery is at 50%, it is possible that the battery is defective or that the drivers of the battery is incompatible with Windows 10 version 1709. For us to isolate the issue about shutting down when the battery
    is at 50%, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Is your computer new? Or, is it an old computer upgraded to Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you checked if the driver for your battery is updated? If not, kindly do so.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows Search Keeps Shutting Down Computer Unexpectedly

1. Windows Search Keeps Shutting Down Computer Unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Search Keeps Shutting

2. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...
  3. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...
  4. Computer shuts down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down unexpectedly: I have Dell Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎10/‎19/‎2023OS build 19045.3930Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0My computer shut down as I was playing a video game. I had not touched anything and this has happened before at other times....
  5. Computer shuts down unexpectedly

Computer shuts down unexpectedly: I have Dell Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎10/‎19/‎2023OS build 19045.3930Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0My computer shut down as I was playing a video game. I had not touched anything and this has happened before at other times....
  6. Computer shuts down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.: On the reliability monitor it just says that windows stopped working. Under 'technical details', I got:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 50Parameter 1: ffff9b84fec48540Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: fffff805658dc851Parameter 4: 2OS version: 10_0_22621Service...
  8. My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.

My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.: On the reliability monitor it just says that windows stopped working. Under 'technical details', I got:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 50Parameter 1: ffff9b84fec48540Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: fffff805658dc851Parameter 4: 2OS version: 10_0_22621Service...
  9. Computer shuts down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down unexpectedly.: Computer shuts down unexpectedly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-unexpectedly/fd6c6582-67b1-4c4b-85eb-17205311dfcd
  10. Computer shuts down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts down unexpectedly.: Computer shuts down unexpectedly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-unexpectedly/fd6c6582-67b1-4c4b-85eb-17205311dfcd