Windows 10: Windows search, Microsoft Store and Apps takes a while to load

Discus and support Windows search, Microsoft Store and Apps takes a while to load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I first got my desktop, windows search, microsoft store and the apps used to work fine without any problems. After a while of use for some reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Berestka, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Berestka Win User

Windows search, Microsoft Store and Apps takes a while to load

When I first got my desktop, windows search, microsoft store and the apps used to work fine without any problems. After a while of use for some reason microsoft store loads in terribly slow where it may take 1-2 minutes to load in a page. The apps downloaded from the microsoft store also seem to take a while to load and some are just looping the loading screen. Other programs that aren't microsoft based like google, steam, discord, and microsoft edge works fine as well. The windows search is also slow as microsoft store. Anyone knows whats the problem or a solution to it?

:)

Berestka, Jul 25, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jul 25, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Windows search, Microsoft Store and Apps takes a while to load

Windows 10 Store and Solitaire apps will not load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built in Troubleshooter, Reset Store and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows search, Microsoft Store and Apps takes a while to load

1. Windows search, Microsoft Store and Apps takes a while to load - Similar Threads - search Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  3. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  4. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...
  5. explorer.exe takes a while to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer.exe takes a while to load: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I hava a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it is nearly nonexistent. I’ve...
  6. Not able to load Microsoft app store

Not able to load Microsoft app store: Starts to load, blanks out and goes back to main screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-load-microsoft-app-store/f421c2e2-63e0-4718-b478-b3ce3362f40e
  7. Icon take a while to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon take a while to load: When i turn on my pc, the desktop icons take a little while to load. Is that normal or should they load immediately? submitted by /u/GloomyMinds [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jblwub/icon_take_a_while_to_load/
  8. Microsoft Store App not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App not loading: I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay. * Moved from Research/Soundscape * Original title: App not...
  9. This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search: [ATTACH]If when you click on the Windows 10 Taskbar Search icon, you see a message This is taking to long to load and your search […] This article This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Microsoft Store and other apps not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store and other apps not loading.: I'm Running Microsoft 10 and have discovered Services that the description shows a 'Failed to Read Description. Error Code:2' on the majority of the programs. Also Apps like Microsoft store or anything under Microsoft will not run or even respond to an uninstall...