Windows 10: Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade

Discus and support Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Neither indexing option nor rebuilding it nor services.msc is fixing it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ManishMK, Apr 28, 2022.

1. ManishMK Win User

Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade

Neither indexing option nor rebuilding it nor services.msc is fixing it.

:)

ManishMK, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade

1. Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - search working upgrade

2. Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade: Hi,is there a solution to this process?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-not-working-after-win-11-upgrade/2d585c0e-1ed2-43e9-bdd8-f456075d4b43I'm having the exact same issues described in this article.Is it solved now?Regards,Guido...
  3. Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade: Hi,is there a solution to this process?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-not-working-after-win-11-upgrade/2d585c0e-1ed2-43e9-bdd8-f456075d4b43I'm having the exact same issues described in this article.Is it solved now?Regards,Guido...
  4. wsl not working after upgrading to windows 11

wsl not working after upgrading to windows 11: i am really fed up of this its been about a year this problem hasnt been i have previously posted this and were getting same old stupid responses like virus or antivirus issues there is nothing like that i dont download shady stuff from the internet and windows defender is...
  5. Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade: After the upgrade from win 10 to 11, windows search is not working at all. * The search bar within "start" doesn't appear* Clicking on "Search Quick access" within the File Explorer starts an application called "Search" but this crashes immediately, starts again, crashes...
  6. Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade

Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade: After the upgrade from win 10 to 11, windows search is not working at all. * The search bar within "start" doesn't appear* Clicking on "Search Quick access" within the File Explorer starts an application called "Search" but this crashes immediately, starts again, crashes...
  7. Headphones not working after upgrade to windows 11

Headphones not working after upgrade to windows 11: hi there <I have upgraded my laptop Dell Latitude 5510 to windows 11 and every thing works fine , but sometimes I faces problem with headphones not working until I uninstall this device and restart then it will work .. but after few days the same problem happens Please help...
  8. OpenVPN is not working after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenVPN is not working after Windows 11 upgrade: Hi Team,I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after that my OpenVPN client is unable to launch. Is anyone else facing that issue? I tried different blogs available on Internet to allow that OpenVPN app on firewall but none of them works.Can someone help me ....
  9. Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade

Windows search not working after Windows 11 upgrade: Neither indexing option nor rebuilding it nor services.msc is fixing it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-not-working-after-windows-11/feffe991-29ee-4a36-877a-084381a954da
  10. Search Function Not Working after Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Function Not Working after Upgrade to Windows 10: I have 8 NAS drives on my network that is attached to my computer. Prior to upgrade to Windows 10 - from Windows 7 , I could go to file explorer and then search all the NAS drives for the info that I needed. In Windows 10, I can see on the NAS drives under This PC but...