Windows 10: Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up.

Discus and support Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been pulling my hair out over this for a month. It all started with that infamous update that broken windows search/edge for so many people. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThanksBros, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up.

I've been pulling my hair out over this for a month. It all started with that infamous update that broken windows search/edge for so many people. Tried all of the MS solutions for fixing search/edge, completely baffled about the task bar calendar.

Is there any fix for this? It is driving me CRAZY.

Thanks, bros.

submitted by /u/ThanksBros
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThanksBros, Dec 28, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. stefanlee Win User

Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up.

5800 won´t display calendar items on front page

Whoa! fast answer, thanks.

You´re right. That´s crazy by the way, why won´t it show calendar items in "contacts" mode?

Some things aren´t really logical with this phone....

/SL

stefanlee, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up.

1. Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up. - Similar Threads - search working Edge

2. My search bar and calendar aren't working. Calendar won't open, search bar won't let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar and calendar aren't working. Calendar won't open, search bar won't let me...: As the title says. I've been troubleshooting for hours.Things I've tried include:1. Resetting the windows search through task manager2. resetting font settings including resetting the windows font service through services.msc3. Every single other fix suggested in this video:...
  3. My search bar and calendar aren't working. Calendar won't open, search bar won't let me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar and calendar aren't working. Calendar won't open, search bar won't let me...: As the title says. I've been troubleshooting for hours.Things I've tried include:1. Resetting the windows search through task manager2. resetting font settings including resetting the windows font service through services.msc3. Every single other fix suggested in this video:...
  4. My search bar and calendar aren't working. Calendar won't open, search bar won't let me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.: HelloI just recently started having a problem with the taskbar calendar that I did not have hours ago. When I click the dates on the taskbar, the calendar does not pop up. It shows the cursor with the loading circle for a split second then nothing.I run Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.: HelloI just recently started having a problem with the taskbar calendar that I did not have hours ago. When I click the dates on the taskbar, the calendar does not pop up. It shows the cursor with the loading circle for a split second then nothing.I run Windows 10 Pro....
  7. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Search Bar and Cortana won't work?

in Cortana
    Search Bar and Cortana won't work?: This happened like a week ago when my computer was force-shut off before it fully shut itself off. I can't use the Search Bar without it glowing a lighter grey then closing itself. Cortana does the same thing, Glows lighter then closes. I've also been having trouble with...
  9. Calendar won't open

Calendar won't open: I set up a zoom meeting and, allowed zoom access to my calendar, I went to the event to invite participants and the event keeps closing. I cannot access my calendar at all. It opens to the event then closes. I have restated my desk top. Denied Zoom access, nothing...
  10. Native search bars won't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Native search bars won't work.: Title. When I try and use any search bar in any native application, it doesn't work. To be absolutely clear, it is just search bars. So like, if I open settings the search bar at the top doesn't work. But if I try and use the "rename this PC" function, that text box works. Of...