Windows 10: Windows Search opens then instantly closes

Discus and support Windows Search opens then instantly closes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know what had happened, because just a day earlier the search bar was working correctly. I turned off my pc then opened it again the next day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Radityo Nugroho, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Windows Search opens then instantly closes

I don't know what had happened, because just a day earlier the search bar was working correctly. I turned off my pc then opened it again the next day to found out that my search bar is not working properly. Every time i try to open it whether its by opening the start menu then typing or clicking the search bar the tab would appear then disappear in mere seconds. It showed search results for a moment but it instanly closes. Need help, thank you

:)

Radityo Nugroho, Jun 7, 2023

2. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?

Mario_0676, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Search Engines Are Crashing Instantly After Opening

All of my search engines (chrome and operaGX) are crashing/closes instantly after I open them. Microsoft Edge is working for some reason but I would rather use chrome. I do not have Windows 10 activated and don’t know if that’s the problem. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome and restarting the computer and nothing works. There is also no error message it just closes instantly.No other apps have this problem just the search engines. I just built this pc too.

WilliamSchellenberg , Jun 7, 2023
  4. Windows Search opens then instantly closes

Windows store closes automatically

Sorry, but this doesn't work. It made the problem worse. The Store did open, but it closed the instant I tried to type the name of an app in the search box. After following your suggestion, now the Store opens and closes instantly by itself.

Mauricio _846, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Windows Search opens then instantly closes

1. Windows Search opens then instantly closes - Similar Threads - Search opens instantly

2. Search bar not working windows button not working, and setting closes instantly after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar not working windows button not working, and setting closes instantly after opening: no idea whats cousing the problem already tried a few solutions from other forums and its still not working. I maybe know the cause of it but im still unsure. i was just trying out a few old game from dvd-s and then randomly i realised that basicly everything stopped...
  3. Search bar not working windows button not working, and setting closes instantly after opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar not working windows button not working, and setting closes instantly after opening: no idea whats cousing the problem already tried a few solutions from other forums and its still not working. I maybe know the cause of it but im still unsure. i was just trying out a few old game from dvd-s and then randomly i realised that basicly everything stopped...
  4. Windows Search opens then instantly closes

Windows Search opens then instantly closes: I don't know what had happened, because just a day earlier the search bar was working correctly. I turned off my pc then opened it again the next day to found out that my search bar is not working properly. Every time i try to open it whether its by opening the start menu...
  5. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  6. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  7. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. CMD promt opens and closes instantly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD promt opens and closes instantly.: I tried SFC and Anti-virus scans, both of these failed to fix it. I managed to capture the CMD screen using ShadowPlay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-promt-opens-and-closes-instantly/bfc9daab-0f8f-4afd-acef-45893f5d10b2
  9. My Outlook open and closes instantly.

My Outlook open and closes instantly.: Need to get it work fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-open-and-closes-instantly/8ebd56f4-8af8-4e63-838e-9a86e1d8e334
  10. ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ms-settings:bluetooth window opens and closes instantly: I can't configure bluetooth devices. I can add them through Network Connections in the Control Panel, though, and they work. I just can't manage them if they shut down or disconnect. Is there something I should be looking for? A service other than bthserv? Thanks submitted...