Windows 10: Windows search show only windows 10 apps how can i fix it to show everything?

Discus and support Windows search show only windows 10 apps how can i fix it to show everything? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AustralianZach [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AustralianZach, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows search show only windows 10 apps how can i fix it to show everything?

/u/AustralianZach, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Remonator Win User

Certain apps don't show in search results

Some of my applications don't show in search results when I search for them.

E.g. Visual Studio, it shows only a local directory named "Visual Studio 2017" but it doensn't show the application itself.

Some other applications are listed as wrong version (already uninstalled), and some others dont't show at all (e.g. Putty)

I've already rebuilt the index and ran sfc /scannow several times, and got shortcuts for the apps in both

• %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    and

• %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 (Build 14393.1358)

Any suggestions?

Remonator, Jan 14, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Windows search show only windows 10 apps how can i fix it to show everything?

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Windows search show only windows 10 apps how can i fix it to show everything? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows search show only windows 10 apps how can i fix it to show everything?

1. Windows search show only windows 10 apps how can i fix it to show everything? - Similar Threads - search show apps

2. How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show: There are no options to customize search in taskbar settings.Things I have tried:Installed all Windows UpdatesRestarted Search ServiceSearch highlights shows enabled in settings but is grayed outenabling highlights in local group policy editorcreated new user profilesfc...
  3. Thumbnail Icon of Apps Not Showing in Search menu only in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnail Icon of Apps Not Showing in Search menu only in Windows 10: I got this white thumbnail icon of apps in the search bar engine only, and everywhere else is fine, and I don't know how this happens. I read somewhere that the google drive app causes this. I have tried many solutions, but it doesn't seem to work. I did freshly reinstall...
  4. Thumbnail Icon of Apps Not Showing in Search menu only in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnail Icon of Apps Not Showing in Search menu only in Windows 10: I got this white thumbnail icon of apps in the search bar engine only, and everywhere else is fine, and I don't know how this happens. I read somewhere that the google drive app causes this. I have tried many solutions, but it doesn't seem to work. I did freshly reinstall...
  5. Thumbnail Icon of Apps Not Showing in Search menu only in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Still Showing old icons in the search box : How can i fix it

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Still Showing old icons in the search box : How can i fix it: I have updated microsoft store and also updated windows to latest but nothing happened i reinstalled windows and then also nothing happened : plz if anyone know something to fix this plz help me .btw search box showing old icons and start menu list showing new icons...
  7. Windows search only shows recent apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search only shows recent apps: [ATTACH] Hello good community. Long time ago I have switched a setting that -I don't remember where- makes Windows search at the taskbar show only recent apps. I am trying to find which setting I have changed. I can still search for both apps and files in there but it...
  8. Windows Search not showing apps

Windows Search not showing apps: So this is really annoying, I have had several windows machines in the past and this keeps coming up but never found a solution for it. When I search an application, might it be a game or a tool or any software that wasn't pre installed into the machine, in the windows search...
  9. How to show windows of current app only?

How to show windows of current app only?: I found the easy window switcher app that mimics the window switching within current app but I need something that shows me open windows for only the current app like 4 finger swipe down on macOS. submitted by /u/choob13 [link] [comments]...
  10. can only search for certain windows 10 files and not everything

in Windows 10 Support
    can only search for certain windows 10 files and not everything: Have found I now have a strange problem. It was working up to last week. I now can only search for certain windows 10 files and not everything. Please someone find a fix. 24995