Windows 10: Windows Search Tabbing Down

Discus and support Windows Search Tabbing Down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Basically whenever I open windows search/setting it will automatically tab me down to the bottom. I just woke up and started having this issue, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeremychuu, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Windows Search Tabbing Down

Basically whenever I open windows search/setting it will automatically tab me down to the bottom. I just woke up and started having this issue, it's only when I go to the search bar, and anything in windows. I tried unplugging my keyboard to see if that was the issue, maybe my arrow key or tab key was stuck. Unplugging the keyboard didn't stop the problem, also tried restarting PC and shutting down PC. Not sure what the issue is and would love some help asap. Thanks!

Video Link

:)

Jeremychuu, Jul 30, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. W1zzard Win User

Windows Search Tabbing Down

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows Search Tabbing Down

1. Windows Search Tabbing Down - Similar Threads - Search Tabbing Down

2. Tab Button down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tab Button down?: I know it is possible to Tab right as when selecting something and pressing tab would select the next thing+ you can also Tab left with Shift + Tab to select the thing before.but is there a way to select a row bellow? as in Tab + Down or Tab + Up?...
  3. Tab Button down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Button down?: I know it is possible to Tab right as when selecting something and pressing tab would select the next thing+ you can also Tab left with Shift + Tab to select the thing before.but is there a way to select a row bellow? as in Tab + Down or Tab + Up?...
  4. OneDrive Search is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Search is down: Good morning,It's been a week now that the search has stopped working when I use my OneDrive on onedrive.com.The search feature has been tremendously helpful to navigate among our many, many, many files, but it has stopped working recently for some reason and I always get the...
  5. OneDrive Search is down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Search is down: Good morning,It's been a week now that the search has stopped working when I use my OneDrive on onedrive.com.The search feature has been tremendously helpful to navigate among our many, many, many files, but it has stopped working recently for some reason and I always get the...
  6. Windows search and settings infinitely tabbing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search and settings infinitely tabbing: My windows search and windows settings automatically starts infinitely tabbing when i use them. i have searched for a solution online a lot of times but nothing works. I have tried restarting windows explorer, then restart search app, update all drivers and windows, tried...
  7. Search tab not working

in Cortana
    Search tab not working: Hi,recently I bought new laptop with windows, first day search tab was working but after 1 hour it didn't work anymore. I restart laptop and everything was fine again. Next day when I turn on my laptop, search was not working anymore, I tried to restart it but still it...
  8. Search Tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Tab: Is there a way to include a search option tab into folder's tab? Or have the search extentions appear without needing to do an empty search? With kind regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-tab/01210cfa-0c10-44c9-80c9-891017e6891b
  9. Start search tab bug

in Cortana
    Start search tab bug: Recently, windows rolled out a cumulative 1909 update. It caused search tab bug, no results i.e blank tab with no recents etc. No action works in start search bar, just pops up. Again to resolve this 2020-01 cumulative update for 1909, x64 bit was given. It didn't resolve the...
  10. Windows update drop down tab?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update drop down tab?: I did the latest Windows update, and now I have this stupid drop-down tab that appears when my cursor hovers in that spot. It prevents me from clicking on my Chrome tabs unless I move my mouse verrrrrry slowly and carefully to avoid hitting the "sweet spot" that makes the tab...