Windows 10: Windows Search Web Options is missing

Discus and support Windows Search Web Options is missing in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 18898. Last week I search for currency in windows search but it's missing from my computer. I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Theerawat Patthawee, May 22, 2019.

1. Windows Search Web Options is missing

Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 18898. Last week I search for currency in windows search but it's missing from my computer. I looked up in More, but I not have one. Please help me.

Windows Search Web Options is missing 6b3b8111-60b5-4842-b008-8d0af9e34d74?upload=true.png

:)

Theerawat Patthawee, May 22, 2019

2. Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      Windows Search Web Options is missing a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, May 22, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Turn Off Web Search Results When Searching My Computer

Hi,

If you are pertaining to the Cortana search web results, you can disable it and improve local search results. Follow the steps below to disable web results:

• Click the search bar.
    • Select the Notebook icon on the left pane of the search bar.
    • From the options, select Settings. (Note: On the later versions of Windows, the Settings button might be outside the Notebook icon.)
    • On the Settings, toggle the Cortana gives me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option to
      Off.
    • On the lower part, turn off the Search online and included web results option as well.

See the image as reference to the above steps:

Windows Search Web Options is missing 7c9e0858-2114-462b-b171-63b6e7d3089d.jpg

After doing the steps, try using search again and see if the web results will now disappear.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, May 22, 2019
  4. Polarman Win User

Windows Search Web Options is missing

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Search Web Options is missing

1. Windows Search Web Options is missing - Similar Threads - Search Web Options

2. missing search box option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing search box option: On the latest windows 11 update there was a new feature to show a search box with the Search HighlightsIcon instead of just the search button.When I go now to the personalization/taskbar to activate the searchbox I only get a toggle instead off the dropbox.How do I reenable...
  3. missing search box option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing search box option: On the latest windows 11 update there was a new feature to show a search box with the Search HighlightsIcon instead of just the search button.When I go now to the personalization/taskbar to activate the searchbox I only get a toggle instead off the dropbox.How do I reenable...
  4. Search box missing with no option for "show search box"

in Cortana
    Search box missing with no option for "show search box": I followed this thread exactly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-the-search-box-back-in-the-task-bar-win-10/d6d22ba7-7398-4bc9-b86f-e41e6e80f7d4 but still don't have the search bar. Yes, I have "use small taskbars" set to off. Yes, I have...
  5. Advance Search Options Missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advance Search Options Missing?: I used to be able to go to the search box in the top right of explorer and do something like type: video, or datemodified: ... etc. For some reason no matter what I type there, it's always just searching the literal string and not allowing advanced search. What...
  6. How to disable search the web option in Search/Cortana?

in Cortana
    How to disable search the web option in Search/Cortana?: How do you disable "search the web" in search/Cortana? ***Modified title from: Search*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-search-the-web-option-in/27e0c3a8-c337-49d7-8416-5c7dd8d9dc4f"
  7. "Web" removed/missing from 1903 search

in Cortana
    "Web" removed/missing from 1903 search: "Web" was suddenly removed by a 1903 Windows update. I just noticed it today searching. Web should be showing up after "Email" and before "More" How do we get "Web" back in the search? (Please only answer about 1903 as older versions work very differently.) [ATTACH]...
  8. no search the web?

in Cortana
    no search the web?: cortana sometimes searches the web when you don't want her to, while apple's siri can let you say "search the web for <subject>" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-search-the-web/efb003a7-5a55-4bda-8968-1e8518fb1b05"
  9. Whete is the option to disable web search results?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whete is the option to disable web search results?: I am trying to sort out a problem here. Two of my PC's have recently started to include web results in the search, which is something I don't want. It may well be that I forgot to disable that feature when I first installed Win 10. However, I now can't find the disable. I...
  10. Search the web and windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Search the web and windows: Since yesterday i had popular news(bing) when i enter search but now that is gone and when i enter search it looks like this: [img] Any idea how to get back news on that search screen? P.S i didn't disable any related settings... 41684

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing web search of windows 10 1903

2. web search missing from search box

3. windows 10 search missing web option

4. Web search missing,
  5. missing web search,
  6. web is missing from windows search,
  7. web content missing 1903,
  8. web search missing windows search 1903,
  9. windows 1903 web missing from Search,
  10. windows 10 may 2019 search web option missing,
  11. windows 10 may 2019 search web missing,