Windows 10: Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...

Discus and support Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:... in Cortana to solve the problem; This is ridiculous, I have changed nothing. Nothing has been installed or un-installed. There is no help online. The start menu also shows almost... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MikeGervais, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...

This is ridiculous, I have changed nothing. Nothing has been installed or un-installed. There is no help online. The start menu also shows almost nothing in regards to apps I have installed. It used to work fine. I have tried everything in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-in-start-menu-does-not-show-installed-apps/4f7b4da3-51c8-47f7-b97a-8d54b19687b5?page=1as well ashttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-option-doesnt-find-apps/8ef14b63-f727-40b9-b59f-699ecb02efef?page=1I need some assistance, this should not be an issue, ever.It can

:)

MikeGervais, Apr 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2022
  3. Edge shows up in windows search but not Firefox

does not show up

tonightwetaco, Apr 22, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...

windows 10 pre installed apps removal

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you want to un-install Groove Music try the below steps.

• Type Windows in the search box and right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Type get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage
      on the PowerShell and hit Enter.
    Once you un-install the app, if you wish you can install it again from the Windows store.

Step 2: To remove the Photo app refer the link below and check if it helps

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...m-win-10/502c5b73-3115-4e99-9bb8-a9ed8e1551d3

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...

1. Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:... - Similar Threads - search show almost

2. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  3. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  4. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Pre installed apps

Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  6. Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...: This is ridiculous, I have changed nothing. Nothing has been installed or un-installed. There is no help online. The start menu also shows almost nothing in regards to apps I have installed. It used to work fine. I have tried everything in...
  7. Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...

Windows search will not show almost any of my apps except pre-installed stuff, ie:...: This is ridiculous, I have changed nothing. Nothing has been installed or un-installed. There is no help online. The start menu also shows almost nothing in regards to apps I have installed. It used to work fine. I have tried everything in...
  8. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  9. Sound is not working along with any of the pre installed apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is not working along with any of the pre installed apps.: 2 day ago, I got memory management stop error and then when I rebooted, my login screen was completely black so I had to perform a clean installation of windows by a usb drive. Yesterday I got a message saying that there are error in my drive which windows needs to fix. After...
  10. Cortana won't index apps except those pre-installed on my laptop

Cortana won't index apps except those pre-installed on my laptop: If I search for a desktop application or a Windows app in Cortana, Cortana won't find it unless it is one of the ones that came pre-installed on my machine. I have seen reports of similar problems from 2015 which were apparently fixed by a Windows update, but I am already...