Windows 10: Windows Search & Windows Start menu

Discus and support Windows Search & Windows Start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes I have a Windows Search UI Trouble. See related picture. [ATTACH] So, I have AMD A8-7410 APU with Radeon R5 integrated graphics. W10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by НикитаШибанов, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Windows Search & Windows Start menu

Sometimes I have a Windows Search UI Trouble. See related picture.

Windows Search & Windows Start menu d458800a-abd5-4bd6-b65f-90033ccc0fdf?upload=true.png

So, I have AMD A8-7410 APU with Radeon R5 integrated graphics.

W10 Pro.

:)

НикитаШибанов, Nov 9, 2019

2. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 9, 2019
  3. BigMack70 Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Windows Search & Windows Start menu

irlandezul, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Search & Windows Start menu

1. Windows Search & Windows Start menu - Similar Threads - Search Start menu

2. Windows start menu and search not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start menu and search not working: Hi! recently after a windows update I did overnight, I've been experiencing a problem where I cannot use my windows taskbar to search for items and I cannot view the start menu. I've tried several fixes online yet none work. I attempted to uninstall as many of the updates as...
  3. Windows Start Menu Search not working

in Cortana
    Windows Start Menu Search not working: Hi, I have got a weird issue where search is not working in the start menu, I have tried to restart the laptop multiple times, rebuild the search and reset it from the powershell script but none of those seen to be working. Here is a screenshot of the issue:I am currently...
  4. Issues with Windows start menu SEARCH

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Windows start menu SEARCH: [ATTACH] Previously, when I would search using the Windows start menu search I would get the result highlighted for me and I could just press enter. Press WIN key > type app name > press enter Now, if I follow the same process above, it doesn't highlight, it shows all...
  5. Windows Search covering the start menu

in Cortana
    Windows Search covering the start menu: Whenever I open the Start Menu by either clicking the icon or pressing the Win key on the keyboard, the Start Menu shows up, but the menu is covered by the search window and I cant do anything using the start menu. I have attached a screenshot too. [ATTACH]...
  6. WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING

in Cortana
    WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING: Hello everybody, Recently I observed that my Startmenu search for windows 10 pro was not working,I tried restarting Cortana by killing it from processes and search operations were resumed but whenever i shutdown my device and turn it back on the problem arises again and...
  7. Windows 10 - Start menu search

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Start menu search: When I search for a folder by typing the name in the start menu, how can I then go to a subfolder without having to open the folder, e.g. I am trying to get to the following file documents/pictures/holidays/summer holiday 2018. I know I can just type on summer holidays...
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu Search: Hi, Search in Windows new start menu is annoying, each time web search using bing results are also shown, which is really unwanted. Using :: Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Search We can enable the following 3 options to disable...
  9. windows start menu search

in Windows 10 Support
    windows start menu search: i can't seem to see that windows finds simple "apps"\(programs)" like the blizzard app, twitch app etc... is there some setting that enables me to do this? so far i narrowed it down to the indexing of files. maybe that'll do something. every time i search for "twitch"...
  10. No Start Menu, Search

in Windows 10 Support
    No Start Menu, Search: All, I upgraded Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home. It worked for a couple of days and suddenly there is no Start Menu (Click start and nothing happens) and no Search box (Icon present but nothing happens when clicked). MY machine is slower accessing all menus...