Windows 10: Windows SearchApp error

Discus and support Windows SearchApp error in Cortana to solve the problem; Anyone know a fix for this error? I have tried multiple fixes, system restore and even update but to no avail. Faulting application name:... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RumbaJuice, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows SearchApp error

Anyone know a fix for this error? I have tried multiple fixes, system restore and even update but to no avail.

Faulting application name: SearchApp.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xc404ae05
    Faulting module name: ConstraintIndex.Search.dll, version: 10.0.19041.153, time stamp: 0x4f1e28d8
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000b4f91
    Faulting process id: 0x1434
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d6a8a942f8775d
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchApp.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ConstraintIndex.Search.dll
    Report Id: 660e7550-7b0e-40b7-a7b7-20f9444c230e
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.Search_1.14.0.19041_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    Faulting package-relative application ID: CortanaUI

:)

RumbaJuice, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows SearchApp error

1. Windows SearchApp error - Similar Threads - SearchApp error

2. Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error: For some reason in the past couple days my laptop changes it's windows key by itself where is says XXXXX-XXXXX-... its a different one then what I activated my new windows with about half a year ago. What I mean is every day or not even day, hour, when I log in it says that I...
  3. Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error: For some reason in the past couple days my laptop changes it's windows key by itself where is says XXXXX-XXXXX-... its a different one then what I activated my new windows with about half a year ago. What I mean is every day or not even day, hour, when I log in it says that I...
  4. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  5. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  6. The searchApp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The searchApp: After system crash the last objects to run on the program in windows 10 wereThe system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application BackgroundTaskHost.exe -system errorThis overrun could potentiall allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  7. SearchApp crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SearchApp crash: Hi. I got today first crash when i clicked on search bar in Windows 10 . I clicked on search nothing happened. And crash registered on event logs. Screen: [ATTACH] ExceptionCode:0xc00000602 app: SearchApp.exe Kernelbase.dll Ignore that? My pc: 108500K stock...
  8. SearchApp crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SearchApp crash: Hi. I got today first crash when i clicked on search bar in Windows 10. I clicked on search nothing happened. And crash registered on event logs. Screen: [ATTACH] ExceptionCode:0xc00000602 app: SearchApp.exe Kernelbase.dll Ignore that? My pc: 108500K stock...
  9. Searchapp Trying to connect to disabled microsoft server IPs slowing machine

in Cortana
    Searchapp Trying to connect to disabled microsoft server IPs slowing machine: Hi After having lots of problems while looking at streaming ultimatly, i checked which processes where trying to use bandwith... That s where i felt on searchapp... To know where it was connecting i first made a ping and the finally just browsed the server IPS for...
  10. Issues with searchapp crashing since latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with searchapp crashing since latest update.: Hello. Since the latest update (for me was on 11/18/20) I’m getting this error for trying use windows search (the magnifying glass opens then closes and you can’t type anything to search) Faulting application name: SearchApp.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp:...