Windows 10: Windows second account created

Discus and support Windows second account created in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday when I booted up my PC, Windows tried to login to an account that I didn't create as shown on the image above. I don't remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Γιώργος Μηντζιλώνης, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Windows second account created

Hello, yesterday when I booted up my PC, Windows tried to login to an account that I didn't create as shown on the image above. I don't remember creating an account, the only thing I did was to remove the password from my main account by typing netplwiz on the run box. Now how can I remove this and make Windows automatically without password login to my main account when booting up. Windows second account created bd551230-fdaf-49f4-beb7-fa1a7e1adb5c?upload=true.jpg

Thank you for your time

:)

Γιώργος Μηντζιλώνης, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Fortitude Win User

Is it advisable/useful to have a second (full) Administrator account?

Firstly, I should say that someone suggested this Forum to me and it's one of the most useful things that I have come across on the Internet!
    I read somewhere that one way to safeguard your system is to create a second Administrator account in addition to the one that is built-in in Windows, so that should there be a problem with the "original" Administrator account you would use the second one to restore the first one.
    If this is indeed advisable, what are the steps to do it? I presume that I should password-protect the second Administrator account.
    Would I have the second Administrator account always enabled and the original Administrator account always disabled?

Fortitude, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Zakin Win User

Windows second account created

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows second account created :(

Zakin, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows second account created

1. Windows second account created - Similar Threads - second account created

2. I created a second account and made the second account Administrator. Now my files are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I created a second account and made the second account Administrator. Now my files are...: I created a second Microsoft account some time ago and thought it had it had its own name and and email account. Discovered today it does not so I have spent last two days try to separate the accounts and it seems impossible. My brain is trying to keep it all straight but...
  3. I created a second account and made the second account Administrator. Now my files are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I created a second account and made the second account Administrator. Now my files are...: I created a second Microsoft account some time ago and thought it had it had its own name and and email account. Discovered today it does not so I have spent last two days try to separate the accounts and it seems impossible. My brain is trying to keep it all straight but...
  4. I created a second account and made the second account Administrator. Now my files are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to create a second separate work and school account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create a second separate work and school account?: I am working for 2 different companies. I have aready 1 work or school account for Company A. For getting a second work and school account set up, I select "Settings > Accounts > Access work or school" and see the work or school account for Company A. After clicking...
  6. How to create a second separate work and school account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a second separate work and school account?: I am working for 2 different companies. I have aready 1 work or school account for Company A. For getting a second work and school account set up, I select "Settings > Accounts > Access work or school" and see the work or school account for Company A. After clicking...
  7. How to create a second separate work and school account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Accidentally created a second account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally created a second account: I purchased a new laptop and accidentally set up a second Microsoft Account using my gmail email. I forgot that my account was set up with an old email from a couple years ago. Everything is registered or connected with that old account. Now the new account is frozen for 30...
  9. A second user account was created by itself.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A second user account was created by itself.: Hello, I have a very strange issue that I simply can not figure out. My system has only one user account which has full admin. I set up netplwiz to simply log into windows without any authentication needed (yeah, yeah, I know, but the computer remains at home in a locked...
  10. Create a second generic account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create a second generic account: I have created an account on this pc, password protected at sign-in, for administrative/personal use. Now I want to create a second generic account so others can use the pc, no password is necessary on that one. I had this before in Windows 7, but I am stumped how to do...