Windows 10: Windows second installation

Discus and support Windows second installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 will not boot on my computer. I have tried every fix but none of them work. I have the install disc that comes with computer, and i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CanonShaw, Nov 10, 2018.

1. CanonShaw Win User

Windows second installation

Windows 10 will not boot on my computer. I have tried every fix but none of them work. I have the install disc that comes with computer, and i was wondering what would happen if installed with windows 10 already on my computer. Would it damage my computer to have two copies of windows 10? And would i be able to delete the version that isnt working after the socond copy is installed?

:)

CanonShaw, Nov 10, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Windows second installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows second installation

1. Windows second installation - Similar Threads - second installation

2. BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.: Hi, I have 2 SSDs. one with a windows 11 22h2 and manjaro linux installed and the second drive has windows 11 23h2. i wanted to make it so that these two don't communicate with each other, so I followed this post,...
  3. BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.: Hi, I have 2 SSDs. one with a windows 11 22h2 and manjaro linux installed and the second drive has windows 11 23h2. i wanted to make it so that these two don't communicate with each other, so I followed this post,...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot after second drive install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't boot after second drive install: I have a 1tb m.2 with windows 10 and I was creating a sata ssd for my friend. I went through the normal process, the USB, setup, chose the correct disk and it worked perfectly fine, but now it recognizes my main drive as the second one and bios recognizes it as a bootable...
  5. How to install a second copy of a printer using IPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a second copy of a printer using IPP: I am attempting to install a second copy of a network printer on my Windows 10 Home machine using the steps outlined here:https://www.howtogeek.com/362957/how-to-install-the-same-printer-twice-with-different-settings-on-windows/The problem appears when I try to select the...
  6. How to install a second copy of a printer using IPP

How to install a second copy of a printer using IPP: I am attempting to install a second copy of a network printer on my Windows 10 Home machine using the steps outlined here:https://www.howtogeek.com/362957/how-to-install-the-same-printer-twice-with-different-settings-on-windows/The problem appears when I try to select the...
  7. How to install a second copy of a printer using IPP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 won't boot after second drive install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot after second drive install: I have a 1tb m.2 with windows 10 and I was creating a sata ssd for my friend. I went through the normal process, the USB, setup, chose the correct disk and it worked perfectly fine, but now it recognizes my main drive as the second one and bios recognizes it as a bootable...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after second drive install

10. A second chance for install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A second chance for install: Last time I try to install windows XP on my modern laptop,it was unsuccessful, but this time, I found the mistakes:1, the Laptop is on UEFI,Windows XP needs BIOS,even if I turn on legacy boot, still won't work2, no bootable devicefrom 1,3, Don't have Windows XP drivers if you...