Windows 10: Windows Security action needed problem

Discus and support Windows Security action needed problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello my windows defender give me notification again and again action needed in my pc when i open defender and click on take action and remove it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Manish khatri, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Windows Security action needed problem

hello

my windows defender give me notification again and again action needed in my pc when i open defender and click on take action and remove it it's show again the same think i manually find action needed file but there is no file found on path please help me to solve this problem i use another antivirus it's show nothing i think this is defender error.

Thank you

Windows Security action needed problem 0f45cd0f-e74f-43f8-ad44-53153a465703?upload=true.png Windows Security action needed problem 4a43946f-4f52-413b-a60c-74f23a2ad818?upload=true.png

:)

Manish khatri, Oct 23, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Oct 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Windows Security action needed problem

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

thats why you uncheck all of the boxes all i think action center is is a warning about various other aspects of the pc. so just uncheck everything and it wont complain about jack or show the icon its worked on countless 7 formats with me. though i do agree security center is diffirent i wasnt entirely implying that it was the same more like security center in itself is also an unneeded program

granted but unchecking what it monitors surely is a way to lighten the load? id imagine anyway seeing as your telling it not to actuively check those programs

Solaris17, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security action needed problem

1. Windows Security action needed problem - Similar Threads - Security action needed

2. i need help with the "error " / "problem" windows security action recommended + app and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with the "error " / "problem" windows security action recommended + app and...: When I try to open the App and Browser option it shows that it opens for a second and then crashes and it bugs me and I want help with how do I activate it + How to fix the error I have from Windows Security...
  3. i need help with the "error " / "problem" windows security action recommended + app and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with the "error " / "problem" windows security action recommended + app and...: When I try to open the App and Browser option it shows that it opens for a second and then crashes and it bugs me and I want help with how do I activate it + How to fix the error I have from Windows Security...
  4. Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.: Hello,Windows Defender has been reporting a problem for several days, but only in the system tray. When I click on it, nothing shows up. I tried turning real time protection off and on again. I did a manual update and a full scan didn't find any threats. I've also done a...
  5. Windows Security Tray "Action Recommended" But Windows Security Say No Action Needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Tray "Action Recommended" But Windows Security Say No Action Needed: So I just noticed that there is a yellow error on the Windows Security Tray and it says "Action Recommended" but when I open the windows security app there is no action needed. I need help.Currently Using Windows 11 21H2 22000.856...
  6. Windows Security shows Actions Needed when there is no fault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security shows Actions Needed when there is no fault: I am using a number of systems running Windows 10 LTSC 2019. I recently removed McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise VSE from these systems after they stopped receiving antivirus updates product is end of life.The Windows Security icon in the system tray started showing "Actions...
  7. Windows Security shows Actions Needed when there is no fault

Windows Security shows Actions Needed when there is no fault: I am using a number of systems running Windows 10 LTSC 2019. I recently removed McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise VSE from these systems after they stopped receiving antivirus updates product is end of life.The Windows Security icon in the system tray started showing "Actions...
  8. Windows Security "No Action Needed" but "Threats Found" and "Start Actions" Button Not Working

Windows Security "No Action Needed" but "Threats Found" and "Start Actions" Button Not Working: I have a Dell system with Windows 10 v21H2. I noticed that, in the Windows Security, Virus & Threat Protection window, under Current threats, it says "Threats found. Start the recommended actions." However, the Start Actions button, when clicked, changes quivers a little but...
  9. Windows Defender Security Center action needed?

Windows Defender Security Center action needed?: I have just completed a fresh install of Windows 10, and lo and behold I have a security issue that requires action. Only the issue does not present itself. How do I make that little red X go away? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Problem with Windows Defender, needed action

Problem with Windows Defender, needed action: When I had this laptop upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro I asked the tech to name it "xxxxx". He did that and whenever I fired up the machine I got "xxxxx Welcome". Last week I received an update from Microsoft and at the end of its installation (1 hour) the laptop told me...