Windows 10: Windows Security Activation

Discus and support Windows Security Activation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Excuse me i want to ask, why my windows security like this,someday ago my windows security have the option to scan virus,etc. But today my windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Redbryan, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Redbryan Win User

Windows Security Activation

Excuse me i want to ask, why my windows security like this,someday ago my windows security have the option to scan virus,etc. But today my windows security like this.
    Please help me and thank you
    Windows Security Activation b08066b1-8e64-44e6-a277-96013a9018ac?upload=true.png

:)

Redbryan, Dec 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 26, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Windows Security Activation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Activation

1. Windows Security Activation - Similar Threads - Security Activation

2. Problems activating secure boot for Win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems activating secure boot for Win 11 upgrade: Hi,since the support for Win 10 is ending, I wanted to upgrade my dad's PC from Win 10 to Win 11. I have enabled the TPM chip in BIOS and wanted to do the same for Secure Boot which is required, but couldn't turn off the compatibility mode CSM I believe, turning it off is a...
  3. Problems activating secure boot for Win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems activating secure boot for Win 11 upgrade: Hi,since the support for Win 10 is ending, I wanted to upgrade my dad's PC from Win 10 to Win 11. I have enabled the TPM chip in BIOS and wanted to do the same for Secure Boot which is required, but couldn't turn off the compatibility mode CSM I believe, turning it off is a...
  4. When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...: This is the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-update-to-w11-and-activate-the-secure-boot/cab4c3b1-5f32-4023-9383-d86619931229
  5. When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...

When I update to W11 and activate the Secure Boot option, the screen stays like this, and...: This is the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-update-to-w11-and-activate-the-secure-boot/cab4c3b1-5f32-4023-9383-d86619931229
  6. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  7. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  8. how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?: Window Defender says your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. How can we fix this problem? how do activate my security on the device?...
  9. how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?

how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?: Window Defender says your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. How can we fix this problem? how do activate my security on the device?...
  10. Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security

Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security: I use an HP 15 with 11th Gen Processor, Recently i decided to upgrade from 256ssd to 1tb SSD. I told the technician i didint want to loose my factory windows home license as it allows me updates and other benefits. He said he will do a recovery drive. I gave him access to my...