Windows 10: Windows security after fresh install

Discus and support Windows security after fresh install in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I haven't installed windows 10 for a while and just ran through a fresh install from the boot menu. Once everything was set up I noticed that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BigMac11, Jan 1, 2020.

1. BigMac11 Win User

Windows security after fresh install

Hi.

I haven't installed windows 10 for a while and just ran through a fresh install from the boot menu.

Once everything was set up I noticed that windows security was not active and I had to turn it on by hand.

Doesn't seem correct to me?

Txs in advance.

:)

BigMac11, Jan 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 1, 2020
  4. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows security after fresh install - Similar Threads - security fresh install

2. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  3. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  4. Bsods after fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsods after fresh windows installation: This is my 4th time freshly installing windows. I am severely frustrated because bsods won't stop even after fresh installs. I have booted safe mode successfully and get no bsods. After my fresh install I went to install 3 apps. Chrome, steam, and discord. I decided to wait...
  5. Device security problem after fresh install

Device security problem after fresh install: Hello Microsoft Community,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 using my current version is Version22H2 OS build 22621.1105.After finishing the installation and updating all drivers, Windows security app, alerted me to a problem. Under the tab Device security it now...
  6. Device security problem after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security problem after fresh install: Hello Microsoft Community,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 using my current version is Version22H2 OS build 22621.1105.After finishing the installation and updating all drivers, Windows security app, alerted me to a problem. Under the tab Device security it now...
  7. Activate windows after fresh install

Activate windows after fresh install: I had a crash and found faulty hardware, and ended up wiping my main windows drive to do a fresh install. Now when I log in I get the "Activate Windows" after logging into my account. As if my key no longer works. This key is literally less than 2 months old. Any help works,...
  8. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I purchased a new gaming PC with CyberpowerPC. One month after using it I started getting frequent blue screen crashes daily. CyberpowerPC advised that I re-seat the ram and re-install windows. I did both and I still got a blue screen crash 1 day after windows...
  9. Enabling secure boot on fresh install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enabling secure boot on fresh install?: Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong section to ask this. I just bought a blank laptop (ASUS Strix Scar GL503GE) and installed Windows 10. I turned off secure boot for the install because the machine wouldn't boot from the usb. Install went smoothly but when I went back to...
  10. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I am getting inconsistent BSOD errors with the code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Sometimes I can be working on my computer for hours without seeing it, then it will show up and my computer will probably freeze during boot a few times and BSOD within a few minutes of...