Windows 10: Windows Security and Increased CPU Questions

Discus and support Windows Security and Increased CPU Questions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have some questions: 1 Often times when I run a full scan on a Surface Laptop 1st gen, my CPU increases to high 90's or 100% usage.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by An_Igloo, Feb 22, 2021.

1. An_Igloo Win User

Windows Security and Increased CPU Questions

Hello all,

I have some questions:

1 Often times when I run a full scan on a Surface Laptop 1st gen, my CPU increases to high 90's or 100% usage. When this happens, the device also makes an audible white-noise-like sound effect. Any solutions for this issue or is this normal?

Things I tried:

- I tried a quick scan and none of the above happened,

- I also tried restarting from offline scan and memory diagnostic test results from these scans said the device was fine displayed none of the aforementioned effects till I open another program which I assume is normal because it's doing more things at once?

2 For offline scans, I find that it sometimes restarts when it reaches over 90%, e.g. 92% or 99%, instead of 100%. Is this a normal behaviour?

:)

An_Igloo, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Windows Security and Increased CPU Questions

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security and Increased CPU Questions

1. Windows Security and Increased CPU Questions - Similar Threads - Security Increased CPU

2. Windows security question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security question: My windows security is shaking up. I need help. I dont want virus on my system so I want to make this works please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-question/d9cc3410-8d08-455b-aa21-c30f0714aa3e
  3. Windows security question.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security question.....: Hi,I found out looking into my Windows account security section that someone tried to log into my account:I have their IP address.Should I report this tentative to Windows?What could do Windows in this case?Thanks,John...
  4. Increasing CPU Ghz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Increasing CPU Ghz: How To increase thisI certainly want to do thatplease help me increase that I am ready to keep hands in the registry tooPlease help me increase this 2.69Ghz to atleast 3.10Ghz or 4GhzCan anybody help me hereTHANK YOU IN ADVACEAny type of help will be highly appriciated...
  5. How to increase CPU speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase CPU speed: How To increase thisI certainly want to do thatplease help me increase that 2.69 to something I am ready to keep hands in the registry tooPlease help me increase this 2.69Ghz to atleast 3.10Ghz or 4Ghz* Original title: ! ! ! ! HELP PLEASE ! ! ! !...
  6. Cpu question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cpu question: i am buying a headphone but i dont know whats my pc mm audio jack is there any way to know whats the mm jack my pc fits? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-question/4e88b7c1-8385-4b86-84a6-3cd0533e33bd
  7. Windows Security App and Increased CPU Questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security App and Increased CPU Questions: Hello all, I have some questions: 1 Often times when I run a full scan on a Surface Laptop 1st gen, my CPU increases to high 90's or 100% usage, similarly the ram also increases and the base of the laptop goes hot. The device also makes an audible white-noise-like sound...
  8. Windows Security App and Increased CPU Questions

Windows Security App and Increased CPU Questions: Hello all, I have some questions: 1 Often times when I run a full scan on a Surface Laptop 1st gen, my CPU increases to high 90's or 100% usage, similarly the ram also increases and the base of the laptop goes hot. The device also makes an audible white-noise-like sound...
  9. Windows Security question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security question: An attachment from an email was opened & immediately a virus threat message appeared. I have a subscription to Microsoft Office 365. I ran the Windows Security full scan & the following messages appeared in Protection History: 1. Threat found - action needed. High. 2....
  10. increase cpu power usage

increase cpu power usage: I have AMD E2-9000e 1.50 GHZ duo core . when I start up my pc . it will be very smooth and good the CPU usage be 1.99-1.96 , but when I play on it for 1 hour or keep it power it on for 1 hour . the processor have been use the half of the processor power 0.79-0.80 . I need...