Windows 10: Windows Security App icons' badges are missing

Discus and support Windows Security App icons' badges are missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, Every time I do a fresh install of Windows 10, after a few hours the badges of the icons in Windows Security app disappear and get replaced... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UnsayingStew3, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Windows Security App icons' badges are missing

Hi there,

Every time I do a fresh install of Windows 10, after a few hours the badges of the icons in Windows Security app disappear and get replaced by the generic rectangle that shows when you don't have installed a specific font in a document.

Is there a way to fix it?

Windows Security App icons' badges are missing e647c036-bc04-431e-ac91-0729614e48c3?upload=true.jpg

:)

UnsayingStew3, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows Security App icons' badges are missing

Hi there,

Every time I do a fresh install of Windows 10, after a few hours the badges of the icons in Windows Security app disappear and get replaced by the generic rectangle that shows when you don't have installed a specific font in a document.

Is there a way to fix it?

Windows Security App icons' badges are missing e647c036-bc04-431e-ac91-0729614e48c3?upload=true.jpg

UnsayingStew3, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Windows Security App icons' badges are missing

Windows Security App icons' badges are missing

Hi Darrenlyf,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I executed the script you suggested and restarted the machine, but unfortunately it didn't work. To have a better idea of the issue take a look at this picture: the top window as the correct interface, the bottom window is mine. You can see that also some
    icons in the menu are missing too.

Windows Security App icons' badges are missing 59400967-df86-4a5c-be4b-35fe4ef2be12?upload=true.jpg

UnsayingStew3, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security App icons' badges are missing

1. Windows Security App icons' badges are missing - Similar Threads - Security App icons'

2. Windows security app missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security app missing: Hi, my pc is missing the windows security app, please help. It all started when I delted my windowsapps folder because i tought i didnt needed it, at the end i was able to restore microsoft store and all the apps from windows beside windows securtiy. I already did reset to...
  3. Windows security app missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security app missing: Hi, my pc is missing the windows security app, please help. It all started when I delted my windowsapps folder because i tought i didnt needed it, at the end i was able to restore microsoft store and all the apps from windows beside windows securtiy. I already did reset to...
  4. windows security app missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security app missing: i install new windows. then it solved . when i delete windows.old then i face same problem.i don't find windows security app in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-app-missing/a03055fe-3926-43e7-9eb4-6c1fa77d94ee
  5. windows security app missing

windows security app missing: i install new windows. then it solved . when i delete windows.old then i face same problem.i don't find windows security app in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-app-missing/a03055fe-3926-43e7-9eb4-6c1fa77d94ee
  6. Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working: Yesterday everything was working just fine. But today I had a badge notification on my email app that wouldn't go away. So I tried the repair option in settings and that didn't work so I reset the app. After that, no badges will show up. All other apps on the taskbar will...
  7. Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working

Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working: Yesterday everything was working just fine. But today I had a badge notification on my email app that wouldn't go away. So I tried the repair option in settings and that didn't work so I reset the app. After that, no badges will show up. All other apps on the taskbar will...
  8. Missing Taskbar Badges Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Taskbar Badges Windows 10: Having turned my PC on and allowing for it to boot-up, I notice that all of my "taskbar badges" have disappeared. i.e. they are no longer displayed. The only things displayed in the task bar are: The START button, Task View, Digital clock and the dd/mm/yyyy. It was fine...
  9. Missing Taskbar Badges Windows 10

Missing Taskbar Badges Windows 10: Having turned my PC on and allowing for it to boot-up, I notice that all of my "taskbar badges" have disappeared. i.e. they are no longer displayed. The only things displayed in the task bar are: The START button, Task View, Digital clock and the dd/mm/yyyy. It was fine...
  10. Missing Taskbar Badges Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization