Windows 10: Windows Security App

Discus and support Windows Security App in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,I have an issue with the windows security app, I can't able to open the app, I click on the app and it does not work!it also has problems with app &... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hafiz Muhammad Ukasha, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Windows Security App

Hi,I have an issue with the windows security app, I can't able to open the app, I click on the app and it does not work!it also has problems with app & browser control, Device securityin windows 11kindly help me out.

:)

Hafiz Muhammad Ukasha, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 8, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Security App

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows Security App

1. Windows Security App - Similar Threads - Security App

2. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  3. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  4. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  5. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  6. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  7. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  8. Windows Security shows "Potentially unwanted app found" but nothing appears on Protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security shows "Potentially unwanted app found" but nothing appears on Protection...: I have entered safe mode and deleted the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History folder as some people have suggested and this has not helped. How can I see what the potentially unwanted application is and if I wanted keep it. How do I remove the...
  9. Windows Security shows "Potentially unwanted app found" but nothing appears on Protection...

Windows Security shows "Potentially unwanted app found" but nothing appears on Protection...: I have entered safe mode and deleted the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History folder as some people have suggested and this has not helped. How can I see what the potentially unwanted application is and if I wanted keep it. How do I remove the...
  10. my window security is gone and mss can't open to download apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window security is gone and mss can't open to download apps: helpppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-security-is-gone-and-mss-cant-open-to/09cad13f-507c-4bd0-bf94-261c9bc24ca8