Windows 10: Windows Security cannot remove Trojan:Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB

Discus and support Windows Security cannot remove Trojan:Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Team,I have received a notification from Virus & threat protection, and it says that Trojan: Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB has been detected, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WindowsInfoTech98, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Windows Security cannot remove Trojan:Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB

Hello Team,I have received a notification from Virus & threat protection, and it says that Trojan: Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB has been detected, so I tried to remove it, but I saw that is not removing, so I tried to quarantine it, is not working, so I wonder if you can fix it!NOTE: I'm using HP Laptop Operating System: Windows 10Regrets,Andrew Jerusalem Israel

:)

WindowsInfoTech98, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Bruce Hagen, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Baba-C Win User
    How to remove Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn

Windows Defender detected Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn buried deep in an external hard drive. An error message appeared. I don't think the trojan was purged. I think a manual removal was recommended. How do I do this or is there another way to remove it?

Baba-C, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows Security cannot remove Trojan:Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB

Has Defender really removed Trojan: Win32/Xadupi ?

Do you want me to walk you through removing a Trojan?

Bashan Grove, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows Security cannot remove Trojan:Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB

1. Windows Security cannot remove Trojan:Win32/SpyStealer.XV!MTB - Similar Threads - Security cannot remove

2. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  3. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  4. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  5. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  6. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  7. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  8. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  9. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB

Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  10. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security