Windows 10: Windows Security cant be opened and showed "package could not be registered"

Discus and support Windows Security cant be opened and showed "package could not be registered" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought a new Zenbook flip 15 with windows 10 home preinstalled and while trying to customize my settings, i realized i cant opened the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BAGUSADJIE DH, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Windows Security cant be opened and showed "package could not be registered"

I just bought a new Zenbook flip 15 with windows 10 home preinstalled and while trying to customize my settings, i realized i cant opened the Windows security and showed "package could not be registered". this is a huge bummer since window security is a provided "Anti-virus" by windows yet i cant open and configure it, and feels like a virus more than the "anti virus" with the bug that occurs to me

i tried run SFC,DIMS and even using media creation tool to reinstall my windows but with no success whatsoever. besides throwing my laptop to the garbage and forget the problem exist,what can i do?

:)

BAGUSADJIE DH, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security cant be opened and showed "package could not be registered"

1. Windows Security cant be opened and showed "package could not be registered" - Similar Threads - Security cant opened

2. Package could not be registered on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package could not be registered on windows 11: Hi, I am getting the above-mentioned error if I am opening any image or text file in Windows 11. Please help me to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  3. Package could not be registered on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered on windows 11: Hi, I am getting the above-mentioned error if I am opening any image or text file in Windows 11. Please help me to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  4. Package could not be registered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered Windows 11: I am currently experiencing two issues.Firstly, any photo or text document I attempt to open gives me the following response:Package could not be registered.Executing both a sfc /scannow and a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in cmd and powershell did not...
  5. Package could not be registered Windows 11

Package could not be registered Windows 11: I am currently experiencing two issues.Firstly, any photo or text document I attempt to open gives me the following response:Package could not be registered.Executing both a sfc /scannow and a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in cmd and powershell did not...
  6. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  7. Package could not be registered

Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  8. Package Could Not be Registered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Package Could Not be Registered: My Microsoft Store package is saying that it could not be registered and I need it to update my apps. Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks Aarav. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/package-could-not-be-registered/82119902-2df2-4273-a35f-3f66c57f1e60
  9. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package could not be registered: Package could not be registered error when trying to open any office product. I have run sfc scan, dism, reset the photo app even though my photos are actually opening, and did a system restore. Its still giving me the same error....
  10. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 News
    Package could not be registered: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 is one of the best applications that are available on the Windows 10 operating system. But it may throw up errors at times. One such error is the one that says, Package could [...] This post Package could not be...