Windows 10: Windows Security Center Icon vanished

Discus and support Windows Security Center Icon vanished in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Version 2004 Greetings people, My Windows Security Centre Icon has vanished. Every time I boot it will appear for half a second then vanish and not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by templar, Sep 13, 2020.

1. templar Win User

Windows Security Center Icon vanished

Version 2004

Greetings people,

My Windows Security Centre Icon has vanished. Every time I boot it will appear for half a second then vanish and not return. I've run System File Checker and there are no errors. It's switched on in task bar settings.

Any suggestions?

:)

templar, Sep 13, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Sep 13, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

Windows Security Center Icon vanished [​IMG]

davidhk, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Windows Security Center Icon vanished

Windows keeps turning off the security center.

Hi Maninder,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R and type Services.msc then hit enter.
    • Services Console will appear.
    • Find Security Center Service on the right details pane > right click it choose properties >
    • Security Center Properties should appear > on the General Tab
    set start-up type to automatic (Delayed start)

• On service Status Stop and then Start.

If this does not works & error still continues then there are more chances that your system is infected

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with Security Center. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Center Icon vanished

1. Windows Security Center Icon vanished - Similar Threads - Security Center Icon

2. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  3. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  4. i'm missing windows security center /security center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm missing windows security center /security center: i'm missing windows security center in services local and its shows windows security center services cant be started https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-missing-windows-security-center-security-center/562640a7-03f6-49c3-9c41-d35f9cafd777
  5. i'm missing windows security center /security center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i'm missing windows security center /security center: i'm missing windows security center in services local and its shows windows security center services cant be started https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-missing-windows-security-center-security-center/562640a7-03f6-49c3-9c41-d35f9cafd777
  6. Windows security center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security center: Have a message stating to contact support.You computer has been locked up. Your IP address has been used without your knowledge to visit sites that contain identity theft....
  7. My icons... They vanished!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My icons... They vanished!!!: Hi thereLast month I installed Startup Sound Changer from https://startup-sound-changer.en.softonic.com/ but something happened that I did not expect.My Icons disappeared!You can probably tell by that header what happened, my icons disappeared. There are some pictures...
  8. Windows Security Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Center: Hey guys, I was just doing some homework and had a malicious popup system beeping and tooting at me not to shut down my pc and so on, I ctrl + deleted and closed edge accordingly... I followed up by checking my anti-virus updates, looks like there was an update which is now...
  9. Windows defender security center not showing any icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows defender security center not showing any icon: First i disabled the Windows defender for some reason.....but.... After my work is done....some virus came from an unsafe site....then i went to windows defender antivirus center to restart the antivirus.....but the was no icon showing... Just saying “your device is being...
  10. Desktop Icons vanished

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons vanished: Good evening As of today without my apparent intervention: 1. Desktop icons have vanished (cannot right click on desktop) 2. Taskbar icons have vanished (got them back as right-click works on taskbar) 3. Cannot minimise window (browser, Outlook etc) Is this an...