Windows 10: Windows Security Centre and ByteFence alerting on threats and suspicious activities.

Discus and support Windows Security Centre and ByteFence alerting on threats and suspicious activities. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, recently I've been receiving lots of alerts from Windows on "threats found" and also alot of ByteFence suspicious action detected. The ByteFence... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BernardMatthews, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Windows Security Centre and ByteFence alerting on threats and suspicious activities.

Hi, recently I've been receiving lots of alerts from Windows on "threats found" and also alot of ByteFence suspicious action detected.

The ByteFence alert note pops every 4 minutes when Im using the computer.

The ByteFence alert says exactly this:

=========================================

SUSPICIOUS ACTION DETECTED!

A suspicious command is trying to execute

ByteFence anti-Malware has detected a potential threat

attempting to perform unwanted activity on your computer.

TYPE OF ACTION Command execution

PROCESS C:\Windows\syswow64\netsh.exe

Command netsh firewall add allowprogram program =

"c:\program files (x86) \premieropinion\pmropn.exe" name =

pmropn.exe mode = ENABLE scope = ALL

This threat is currently blocked. Click 'Ignore' to allow this threat

to run, or click 'Block' to permanently prevent this threat from

running.

=========================================

I keep hitting the Block option but it still appears again and again.

Can anyone help me figure out the problem and recommend a safe solution?

Please I need help !

:)

BernardMatthews, Oct 30, 2018

2. ByteFence.

I'm trying to remove ByteFence. Everybody says just go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and remove it from there. The problem is that the program is NOT listed. Any Suggestions?

Big Dave 33, Oct 31, 2018
  3. ByteFence Removal

Follow the steps here:

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bytefence/

Skip step 1 if it is not listed.

If you want to do this without installing some third party tools, you will have to reinstall Windows. The tools are good and safe.

Bruce Hagen, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Biswa66 Win User

Windows Security Centre and ByteFence alerting on threats and suspicious activities.

security threat

* Merged *

tried all possible steps. no resul defender security centre continues to give notification about the same threat again again C:\Windows\Temp\SppExtComObjHook.dll.. when try to find this
    path it shows nothing is there in c drive like that. tell me how can I get rid of it?

Biswa66, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows Security Centre and ByteFence alerting on threats and suspicious activities.

1. Windows Security Centre and ByteFence alerting on threats and suspicious activities. - Similar Threads - Security Centre ByteFence

2. I received windows defender security centre alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received windows defender security centre alert: Need immediate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-windows-defender-security-centre-alert/ac1b4513-7b67-4bd2-9759-d4163223502c
  3. I received windows defender security centre alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received windows defender security centre alert: Need immediate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-windows-defender-security-centre-alert/ac1b4513-7b67-4bd2-9759-d4163223502c
  4. Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.: Windows Defender is running, but when I click on the icon, the only option I have are:- view notification options- view security dashboardI also have Malware Bytes installed. When I exit that program and try to run a scan with Defender I get:Also I can't opt to manage online...
  5. Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.

Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.: Windows Defender is running, but when I click on the icon, the only option I have are:- view notification options- view security dashboardI also have Malware Bytes installed. When I exit that program and try to run a scan with Defender I get:Also I can't opt to manage online...
  6. Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.: When I open the virus and threat protection it says page not available; your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not avaliable. contact IT helpdesk for more information. The entire window is black.When the pop up...
  7. Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.: When I open the virus and threat protection it says page not available; your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not avaliable. contact IT helpdesk for more information. The entire window is black.When the pop up...
  8. Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.

9. virus and threat alert

virus and threat alert: I had a scammer trying to get me to download Ultraviewer. Now I see that I have an alert on virus and threat protection. Auto sample submission, real time protection and cloud delivered protection are all off. When I click to turn on, a box appears: Do you want to allow this...
  10. Reason for suspicious login alert

Reason for suspicious login alert: Hi, I just received an email We think that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account *******@****.***. When this happens, we require you to verify your identity with a security challenge and then change your password the next time you sign in.If someone else...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netsh add firewall allowprogram command

2. suspicious command byte fence

3. suspicios command is tring

4. netsh firewall add allowedprogram program = c:\program files (x86)\premieropinion\pmropn.exe name = pmropn.exe mode = enable scope = all