Windows 10: Windows Security Crashing

Discus and support Windows Security Crashing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Ransomware Protection enabled. When I go to play the 0ad open source game it fails to start. The notification pops up saying that my ransomware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MrLaneC, Jul 1, 2020.

1. MrLaneC Win User

Windows Security Crashing

I have Ransomware Protection enabled. When I go to play the 0ad open source game it fails to start. The notification pops up saying that my ransomware protection settings have blocked it.

Normally, when I click that notification it'll open a screen that lets me see all the blocked access to my folders.

In this circumstance the list never loads and the Windows Security window closes on me. Here is the error I get in Event Viewer:

Log Name: Application
    Source: Application Error
    Date: 7/1/2020 3:03:09 AM
    Event ID: 1000
    Task Category: 100
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: WinTop
    Description:
    Faulting application name: SecHealthUI.exe, version: 10.0.19041.329, time stamp: 0xd8645085
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.292, time stamp: 0x84cd251b
    Exception code: 0xc000027b
    Fault offset: 0x000000000010b37c
    Faulting process id: 0x3c10
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d64f75a83d4c89
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_cw5n1h2txyewy\SecHealthUI.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: 227ebd07-fc04-4650-bb96-82b2b365d2aa
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_10.0.19041.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    Faulting package-relative application ID: SecHealthUI
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-01T07:03:09.2739030Z" />
    <EventRecordID>10396</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WinTop</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>SecHealthUI.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.19041.329</Data>
    <Data>d8645085</Data>
    <Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
    <Data>10.0.19041.292</Data>
    <Data>84cd251b</Data>
    <Data>c000027b</Data>
    <Data>000000000010b37c</Data>
    <Data>3c10</Data>
    <Data>01d64f75a83d4c89</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_cw5n1h2txyewy\SecHealthUI.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
    <Data>227ebd07-fc04-4650-bb96-82b2b365d2aa</Data>
    <Data>Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_10.0.19041.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy</Data>
    <Data>SecHealthUI</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Does anyone know what to do with this?

:)

MrLaneC, Jul 1, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 1, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Windows Security Crashing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Crashing

1. Windows Security Crashing - Similar Threads - Security Crashing

2. My windows security has crashed and refusing to start. Also when i realised this some games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security has crashed and refusing to start. Also when i realised this some games...: As seen my windows security stills remain blank like this no matter what i try doing. I have restarted my laptop many times and still same response....
  3. My windows security has crashed and refusing to start. Also when i realised this some games...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows security has crashed and refusing to start. Also when i realised this some games...: As seen my windows security stills remain blank like this no matter what i try doing. I have restarted my laptop many times and still same response....
  4. Help Windows Security , Protection History is Crash!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Windows Security , Protection History is Crash!: tried this solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/protection-history-crashes/e6d54506-4712-4bb0-88bc-8b518b3d8bf0 it might work, but i can't take ownership , even using InstallTakeOwnership.reg, please help...
  5. Help Windows Security , Protection History is Crash!

Help Windows Security , Protection History is Crash!: tried this solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/protection-history-crashes/e6d54506-4712-4bb0-88bc-8b518b3d8bf0 it might work, but i can't take ownership , even using InstallTakeOwnership.reg, please help...
  6. Help Windows Security , Protection History is Crash!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 LTSC Update and Security tab crashes settings upon click, and Profile username...

Windows 10 LTSC Update and Security tab crashes settings upon click, and Profile username...: I tried optimizing my Windows 10 using a Service optimizer, and it did what it should but now when i try to click Update and Security settings just crashes + my profile username wont show up. Is there a way to completely reset all my services to default start up type?OS:...
  8. Windows 10 LTSC Update and Security tab crashes settings upon click, and Profile username...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 LTSC Update and Security tab crashes settings upon click, and Profile username...: I tried optimizing my Windows 10 using a Service optimizer, and it did what it should but now when i try to click Update and Security settings just crashes + my profile username wont show up. Is there a way to completely reset all my services to default start up type?OS:...
  9. Windows 10 LTSC Update and Security tab crashes settings upon click, and Profile username...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. App Crash when opening security tab on explorer > Properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Crash when opening security tab on explorer > Properties: I don't know if this is a Windows or Linux questions, but I'll start here. I have a new Samba file server. In Windows 10 Explorer, I can open the share with \\dc1.hprs.locl, and I see my folders. One folder is named 'Users' I can put files into that folder, no problem....