Windows 10: Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation - Incompatible

Discus and support Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation - Incompatible in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sooo, I can't seem to turn on Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.1052 - Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation because my Intel graphics drivers on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hard Wired, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation - Incompatible

Sooo, I can't seem to turn on Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.1052 - Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation because my Intel graphics drivers on my Surface Pro 3 are not compatible. Windows Update is all up to date and there are no optional updates. Anyone using newer drivers or drivers that allow this?

:)

Hard Wired, Jun 24, 2021
  2. wc_964 Win User

Core Isolation

In windows security under Core Isolation: Device security shows memory integrity can't be started. There may be an incompatibility on your device. I am also receiving message that controlled folder access blocked CNQMSWCS.l and C;/WINDOWS...' all in notifications.
    Any recommendations?

wc_964, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Logitech C615 Drivers from 2012 incompatible with memory core isolation

Hi could you confirm that the latest driver for the C615 webcam is 13.80.853.0 from 2012? When I contact Logitech they keep insisting they have no driver and it's a plug and play device. Obviously there is a driver associated with the device. This driver
    is incompatible with Windows 10 memory core isolation security.

pierorocca1, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation - Incompatible

core isolation disabled itself in bios on new computer

Hello Khynnea,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It can be the BIOS update released by your manufacturer through windows updates which might have changed the status from Enabled to disabled. However here are the steps to enable it again.

• Open start menu and search for Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Go to Device Security.
    • You will be able to find Core Isolation, please click on Core Isolation details.
    • Then you can turn it on.

Restart is restart is required for the changes to be effective. Please write back, if you need any further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation - Incompatible

1. Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation - Incompatible - Similar Threads - Security Device security

2. Memory Integrity / Core Isolation / Device Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity / Core Isolation / Device Security: I keep getting a notification that Memory Integrity is not turned on.So when I go to turn it on, It tells me that I can not.When I press the scan button, it runs a scan, and when I select review incompatible drivers, there are none listed.How do I solve this?I have a Dell G7...
  3. Memory Integrity / Core Isolation / Device Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity / Core Isolation / Device Security: I keep getting a notification that Memory Integrity is not turned on.So when I go to turn it on, It tells me that I can not.When I press the scan button, it runs a scan, and when I select review incompatible drivers, there are none listed.How do I solve this?I have a Dell G7...
  4. Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...: I only recently noticed this, since I clicked "Show hidden icons" in the taskbar to check on things, and I noticed Windows Security had an issue. I assumed it was just an update that it wanted to push, but I looked anyway, and it brought me to Core Isolation in Device...
  5. Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...

Cannot turn Memory integrity on in Core Isolation in Device Security, and no incompatible...: I only recently noticed this, since I clicked "Show hidden icons" in the taskbar to check on things, and I noticed Windows Security had an issue. I assumed it was just an update that it wanted to push, but I looked anyway, and it brought me to Core Isolation in Device...
  6. Device Security not always showing Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security not always showing Core Isolation: When I started up windows today I noticed the LSA notification for Windows Security. It's asking me to turn LSA on and restart when LSA is already on. Additionally I'm getting the event 6155 warnings and in the Device Security window it alternates between my device having the...
  7. Device Security not always showing Core Isolation

Device Security not always showing Core Isolation: When I started up windows today I noticed the LSA notification for Windows Security. It's asking me to turn LSA on and restart when LSA is already on. Additionally I'm getting the event 6155 warnings and in the Device Security window it alternates between my device having the...
  8. Device security/ Core Isolation/ Memory Integerty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security/ Core Isolation/ Memory Integerty: Memory integrity is turned off because of an incompatible driver. driver is from Phase One A/S I don't have anything from that company. Device is p1c1394_ws03_x64.sys, version 1.84.0.0, Published name oem5.inf. I would like to turn on Memory Integrity, but I can't do to this...
  9. Device security/ Core Isolation/ Memory Integerty

Device security/ Core Isolation/ Memory Integerty: Memory integrity is turned off because of an incompatible driver. driver is from Phase One A/S I don't have anything from that company. Device is p1c1394_ws03_x64.sys, version 1.84.0.0, Published name oem5.inf. I would like to turn on Memory Integrity, but I can't do to this...
  10. Device Security - Core Isolation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Security - Core Isolation: Hi there, I'm trying to enable core isolation under the Device Security within Windows Defender but have come across an issue. I have an incompatible driver preventing the core isolation from enabling. The driver is named ftdibus.sys which is located in...