Windows 10: Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup

Discus and support Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Security is running as expected on one of my Windows platforms, but its icon is not displayed in the systray and is not shown in Task Manager... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jaygourley, May 19, 2022.

1. Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup

Windows Security is running as expected on one of my Windows platforms, but its icon is not displayed in the systray and is not shown in Task Manager startup. How do I get the systray icon back?

:)

jaygourley, May 19, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 19, 2022
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Realtek HD Audio Driver Version old post

That's the thing; it's not even listed there. When I put the RAVCpl64.exe file in the Startup folder, it launches the whole window as well at boot. I only want the systray to appear at boot as it always did.

JohnnyGui, May 19, 2022
  4. Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup

ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup

1. Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup - Similar Threads - Security does appear

2. does Event Viewer show when icons appear in the Notifications Area systray?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does Event Viewer show when icons appear in the Notifications Area systray?: Hi, i don't see a Task Manager > Services or Startup entry for icons that automatically appear in the Windows 10 Notifications Area icons -- sometime shortly after the computer restarts and the user logs in.I'm a newbie to Event Viewer.Have searched using multiple SE's and...
  3. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  4. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  5. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup

Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup: Windows Security is running as expected on one of my Windows platforms, but its icon is not displayed in the systray and is not shown in Task Manager startup. How do I get the systray icon back?...
  7. Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security does not appear in the systray or in TaskManager startup: Windows Security is running as expected on one of my Windows platforms, but its icon is not displayed in the systray and is not shown in Task Manager startup. How do I get the systray icon back?...
  8. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager: I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-sshowing-in-taskmanager/54c4d052-4b1d-4cea-bbd6-14d5f3a84623
  9. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager: I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-sshowing-in-taskmanager/54c4d052-4b1d-4cea-bbd6-14d5f3a84623
  10. Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup: Hey! Few months back, I bought a new laptop of Asus which came with genuine pre installed Windows 10 home 64 bit. Whenever I boot my laptop ,at first manufacturer's logo appears and then directly it shows welcome screen but Windows 10 logo does not appears after the...