Windows 10: windows security does not open

Discus and support windows security does not open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my windows security has stop opening, keeps showing 'security at a glance' it does not open the menu to run actions on my windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samuel Burndam, May 21, 2024.

1. windows security does not open

my windows security has stop opening, keeps showing 'security at a glance' it does not open the menu to run actions on my windows 11

:)

Samuel Burndam, May 21, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2024
  3. windows security not opening

Your device is infected. Step 1 removes the infection and Step 2 fixes Defender.

Step 1:

• Download fixlist.txt
    • Make sure FRST64.exe and FixList.txt are in the same folder.
    • Launch FRST64.exe and click "Fix".
    • Upload the output log file (FixLog.txt) to your OneDrive.
    Step 2:

Please complete the steps listed under the section "Step 2: Repair/Restore the Windows Defender Service" in this article. Note: you need to import the REG file using TrustedInstaller privileges, as described in the article.

Restart Windows.

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 21, 2024
  4. windows security does not open

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2024
Thema:

windows security does not open

1. windows security does not open - Similar Threads - security does open

2. windows security does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security does not open: my windows security has stop opening, keeps showing 'security at a glance' it does not open the menu to run actions on my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/a9485221-e1e3-46ab-90ed-b1f358cb840a
  3. The windows Security app does not open :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows Security app does not open :: The windows security app doesn't open. I have tried repair and reset options in the settings. Also ran the command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage in powershell as admin. Still it is not opening. It freezes at the startup as in the image...
  4. The windows Security app does not open :

The windows Security app does not open :: The windows security app doesn't open. I have tried repair and reset options in the settings. Also ran the command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage in powershell as admin. Still it is not opening. It freezes at the startup as in the image...
  5. Windows Security does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security does not open: I am facing the problem that windows security system has been vanished Could you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/c5f1002e-b563-45ac-a919-0cee03d38b9e
  6. Windows Security does not open

Windows Security does not open: I am facing the problem that windows security system has been vanished Could you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/c5f1002e-b563-45ac-a919-0cee03d38b9e
  7. Windows Security does not open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. The windows Security app does not open :

The windows Security app does not open :: The windows security app on windows 11 does not open. Whenever I try to open windows security or try to access the privacy and security settings; my laptop gets hanged and the page goes unresponsive. I have an expired McAfee on my PC as well which might be causing problems...
  9. The windows Security app does not open :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows Security app does not open :: The windows security app on windows 11 does not open. Whenever I try to open windows security or try to access the privacy and security settings; my laptop gets hanged and the page goes unresponsive. I have an expired McAfee on my PC as well which might be causing problems...
  10. Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond: I can not open the windows security management neither any feature related to it and windows defender. I tried all the recomendations online SFC scan, check the services, Delete conflicting Registry Entry, Enabling Windows Defender from Group Policy but none of it worked. I...