Windows 10: Windows Security does not restart

Discus and support Windows Security does not restart in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! The Threat Service has stopped and it will not restart. I constantly get this message: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MRCL&C, Sep 8, 2020.

1. MRCL&C Win User

Windows Security does not restart

Hi!

The Threat Service has stopped and it will not restart. I constantly get this message:

Windows Security does not restart f45cc647-6e18-4045-ae58-3cc42738a0d6?upload=true.png

:)

MRCL&C, Sep 8, 2020
  2. little cat, Sep 9, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Security does not restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Windows Security does not restart

Windows Security Screen shutdown/restart with GPO

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I will certainly help you with this.

Are you on domain computer?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to change the group policy settings.

• Press Windows key+R.

• Type gpedit.msc and press enter.

• Expand the security settings.

• Click on security options.

• On the right pane, double click on Interactive logon: display user information when the session is locked.

• Under local security setting tab, change the dropdown to do not display user information.

• Under the same section,
      double-click on Interactive logon: Do not display last user name.

• Under security setting tab, click on enabled and click on apply.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security does not restart

1. Windows Security does not restart - Similar Threads - Security does restart

2. Windows security does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security does not work: Windows security saying your It administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you try to access is not available contact your it help deskWindows update is fine but I cannot scan the computer or turn anything on or off...
  3. Windows security does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security does not work: Windows security saying your It administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you try to access is not available contact your it help deskWindows update is fine but I cannot scan the computer or turn anything on or off...
  4. Windows Security does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security does not open: I am facing the problem that windows security system has been vanished Could you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/c5f1002e-b563-45ac-a919-0cee03d38b9e
  5. Windows Security does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security does not open: I am facing the problem that windows security system has been vanished Could you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/c5f1002e-b563-45ac-a919-0cee03d38b9e
  6. Windows Security Does not Exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Does not Exist: I'm trying to disable Real Time Protection but when I try to access it from any mean start menu, Settings, etc. its icon is there but it just won't run. not only that, but also it won't appear in installed apps menu so that I can reset it. Even while updating I receive a...
  7. Windows Security does nothing

Windows Security does nothing: Windows Security found Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml on my computer but when I click "remove" or "quarantine", it does nothing. What's wrong with it and how do I solve it? Thanks....
  8. Windows Updater does not restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updater does not restart: During these weeks, when I first sit down in the morning, I get a blue window telling me to restart for Windows Updater to complete the update. Why is it updated so frequently? Sometimes three times a day....
  9. Windows Security does not work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Security does not work!: Can someone help me with this problem. In fact, from the very beginning, there were more than one problem. Microsoft Store and most importantly Windows Update was not working. I tried every way: sfc / scannow, DISM, and in addition I downloaded the current windows version...
  10. Does windows security enough?

Does windows security enough?: I just reinstall the windows and thinking about AV, i want to use my previous AV its AVAST but since they put lots of ads lately, i thinking twice to go back. So i take a look at windows defender/windows security and i want to ask does windows security have shield feature...