Windows 10: Windows Security does not work!

Discus and support Windows Security does not work! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help me with this problem. In fact, from the very beginning, there were more than one problem. Microsoft Store and most importantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YusufAkyazıcı, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Windows Security does not work!

Can someone help me with this problem.

In fact, from the very beginning, there were more than one problem. Microsoft Store and most importantly Windows Update was not working. I tried every way: sfc / scannow, DISM, and in addition I downloaded the current windows version and used the DISM command that way, but unfortunately it didn't work. It didn't work because when I examined it in detail later, the registry (for windows update) was corrupted / deleted. When I downloaded and used the registry (for windows uptade) issued by an approved user / developer, the windows update and microsoft store problem was solved. But unfortunately the windows security still does not work.

Windows Security does not work! efb2f0b1-9523-49be-9e37-ffd765cf5ed2?upload=true.png

Windows Security does not work! f6cb3b92-8a60-479d-885b-51850047e3f1?upload=true.png Windows Security does not work! 7a11266a-0738-4375-8e3a-d542f37deb92?upload=true.png
    Windows Security does not work! 65c3b1ff-ddd1-4ef9-9768-9c247364b154?upload=true.png

I just executed sfc / scannow again. and:

Windows Security does not work! 61ae9d9a-e356-4c78-8824-fb01af066ffc?upload=true.png

CBS.log

My current microsoft version: Version 1809 (Is 17763.864)

:)

YusufAkyazıcı, Nov 16, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Windows Security does not work!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows Security does not work!

1. Windows Security does not work! - Similar Threads - Security does

2. Why does Microsoft allow for a software company and whoever else to change security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft allow for a software company and whoever else to change security...: I am in total disagreement with this. Why does Microsoft allow for a software company and whoever else to change security setting in the properties section of a right click on a folder in me instance. I installed and had to browse to a particular folder and found a Creator...
  3. Why does Microsoft allow for a software company and whoever else to change security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft allow for a software company and whoever else to change security...: I am in total disagreement with this. Why does Microsoft allow for a software company and whoever else to change security setting in the properties section of a right click on a folder in me instance. I installed and had to browse to a particular folder and found a Creator...
  4. Why does Microsoft allow for a software company and whoever else to change security...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  6. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  7. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  8. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  9. Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.: Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defendersecurity-does-not-show-tried-every-fix-i/ac22f867-80f9-426c-bb75-601d07f8184f
  10. Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.

Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.: Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defendersecurity-does-not-show-tried-every-fix-i/ac22f867-80f9-426c-bb75-601d07f8184f