Windows 10: Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc

Discus and support Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I can't or don't know, don't understand how to remove MediaTek, Inc. driver or rather driver under a specific name usb2ser, sys published the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by АлександрRichen, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc

Hello, I can't or don't know, don't understand how to remove MediaTek, Inc. driver or rather driver under a specific name usb2ser, sys published the name: oem21. inf because of which I can't enable the "memory integrity / core" function on the computer, I don't understand why this driver was loaded "installed" in the system, since I don't use such programs, I'm not going to do anything with my Android device through the computer, only sometimes connect for data transfer or even charge the device, to remove this software, if it exists, or is.

Thanks.

Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc 026e793e-96fe-4a70-82ff-87721a7eaf1f?upload=true.png Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc a547da84-b1b1-4cc6-b853-9f02580f6d9d?upload=true.jpg Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc 82b69e55-f398-4fa9-ba48-a9352a8fd334?upload=true.png

Windows, несовместимость драйверов. как удалить MediaTek,Inc

Здравствуйте, я не могу или не знаю, не понимаю, как удалить MediaTek, Inc. драйвер или, скорее, драйвер под определенным именем usb2ser, sys опубликованное имя: oem21. inf из-за которого я не могу включить функцию "целостность памяти / ядра" на компьютере, я не понимаю, почему данный драйвер был загружен "установлен" в систему, так как я не использую такие программы, я не собираюсь ничего делать с моим Android-устройством через компьютер, только иногда подключаюсь для передачи данных или даже заряжаю устройство.

:)

АлександрRichen, Aug 20, 2020

2. Publisher MediaTek Blocked?

Using the tutorial Unblock File in Windows 10 didn't work.

Simrick suggested http://www.technicalnotes.org/fix-th...in-windows-10/

From this suggestion I found a workaround of running the driver setup from CMD, which worked, but I'm still left with a blocked file. See certificate details below ...
    Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc [​IMG]

Any ideas how to fix this?

nigelmercier, Aug 20, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    Publisher MediaTek Blocked?

Sorry, I'm not very good with certificates, but it looks to me like MediaTek let their certificate expire? Nope, just saw the 2017 date....it's been revoked, not sure why.

Maybe you could contact them, and point them to this thread, and ask them why it's been revoked and how to resolve this? Seems to me they have to sort it out with Verisign and Symantec, nothing you can do.

Contact Locations - MediaTek

Honestly, I don't think I'd even want to try and figure out how to bypass a revoked certificate on my system....(although we just did it basically for you - to get the thing installed...)

simrick, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc

1. Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc - Similar Threads - security driver incompatibility

2. how to uninstall incompatible drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall incompatible drivers?: Hi all, I'm having issues enabling my core isolation in windows 11. I followed the directions Sumit posted below, but when I go to use the pnputil code with both the published name & original file name, the elevated command center tells me it cannot find the file specified....
  3. how to uninstall incompatible drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall incompatible drivers?: Hi all, I'm having issues enabling my core isolation in windows 11. I followed the directions Sumit posted below, but when I go to use the pnputil code with both the published name & original file name, the elevated command center tells me it cannot find the file specified....
  4. Memory security is off because of incompatible drivers

Memory security is off because of incompatible drivers: Memory security is off because of incompatible driversWhats is this please, I want to have my laptop protected but I cant because of this errorDont know how to solve itThanks...
  5. Memory security is off because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory security is off because of incompatible drivers: Memory security is off because of incompatible driversWhats is this please, I want to have my laptop protected but I cant because of this errorDont know how to solve itThanks...
  6. Incompatible drivers

Incompatible drivers: There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/f22933be-1b0d-4e02-b5e9-b643c5d72e09
  7. driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver incompatibility: I can't turn on the core isolation due to incompatibility with csrbc.sys. I've updated all my windows but it won't reconcile. web searches and MS community searches are not helping....
  8. incompatible drivers

incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e
  9. Безопасность Windows, несовместимость драйверов. как удалить MediaTek,Inc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Безопасность Windows, несовместимость драйверов. как удалить MediaTek,Inc: Hello, I can't or don't know, don't understand how to remove a MediaTek, Inc driver or most likely a driver with a specific name usb2ser sys published name: oem21.inf. Because of which I can't enable "memory / core integrity" on the computer, I don't understand why this...
  10. Mediatek Driver not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mediatek Driver not working: In windows 7 mediatek driver is work. i can flash android firmware via "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" but in windows 10 software install but "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" doesn't recognize phone.... PLZ tell me what do ... to solve the problem.......... 19621