Windows 10: Windows security error?

Discus and support Windows security error? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So well... i got this virus by trying to download a mod for a videogame.. and i got this virus : PUA:Win32/Presenoker The thing is.. i already got rid... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Denshi233, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Denshi233 Win User

Windows security error?

So well... i got this virus by trying to download a mod for a videogame.. and i got this virus : PUA:Win32/Presenoker

The thing is.. i already got rid of the places where it comes from... and whenever i do a quick scan.. windows defender keeps telling me "Virus detected" or something... but it says its fine, i want to figure out if the virus is still there but i dont know how... i already did full scan and quick scan... any way i can fix that error? unless its something serious..

:)

Denshi233, Aug 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Aug 3, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows security error?

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows security error?

1. Windows security error? - Similar Threads - security error

2. Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers: Hello I'm trying to open up Halo Infinite and it keeps crashing. It goes into the blue screen saying i have a Kernal security issue. So far, I have two incompatible drivers and they are sixaxis.sys sony computer entertainment inc. and AlcGener.sys AlcorMicro. What can I do to...
  3. Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers: Hello I'm trying to open up Halo Infinite and it keeps crashing. It goes into the blue screen saying i have a Kernal security issue. So far, I have two incompatible drivers and they are sixaxis.sys sony computer entertainment inc. and AlcGener.sys AlcorMicro. What can I do to...
  4. Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: My laptop has been repeatedly trying to install this update for a long time but isnt able to .What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070643-on-2024-01-security/a5fa1eed-43fa-4777-960a-9b1a353af937
  5. Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: My laptop has been repeatedly trying to install this update for a long time but isnt able to .What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070643-on-2024-01-security/a5fa1eed-43fa-4777-960a-9b1a353af937
  6. Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. 2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...: should I enable secure boot to fix this error?secure boot error detailsand I did a uninstall/reinstall of my graphics driver stuff to help fix errors hopefully. do i need to update bios after I did that?System info:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU: Radeon RX 580...
  8. 2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...

2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...: should I enable secure boot to fix this error?secure boot error detailsand I did a uninstall/reinstall of my graphics driver stuff to help fix errors hopefully. do i need to update bios after I did that?System info:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU: Radeon RX 580...
  9. 2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. hi I recently get this error on windows update Your device is missing important security...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi I recently get this error on windows update Your device is missing important security...: it appered when i updated the windows to version 1909. and idk what to do. any advice? thanks if helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-recently-get-this-error-on-windows-update/74fc1ea4-790b-4cf6-85d9-c5f938a15372