Windows 10: Windows Security Error

Discus and support Windows Security Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I believe a virus has made it so I cannot open Windows Security. I am on Windows 11 and whenever I click on it the exact words are "This App Can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DubsK, Apr 23, 2023.

1. DubsK Win User

Windows Security Error

Hey, I believe a virus has made it so I cannot open Windows Security. I am on Windows 11 and whenever I click on it the exact words are "This App Can't Open" and it copies this message "Check the Store for more info about Windows Security." after the error. Would anyone have an idea of what is causing this? Thanks.

:)

DubsK, Apr 23, 2023
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Apr 23, 2023
  3. bdanmo Win User
    UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Apr 23, 2023
  4. Windows Security Error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

Windows Security Error

1. Windows Security Error - Similar Threads - Security Error

2. Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers: Hello I'm trying to open up Halo Infinite and it keeps crashing. It goes into the blue screen saying i have a Kernal security issue. So far, I have two incompatible drivers and they are sixaxis.sys sony computer entertainment inc. and AlcGener.sys AlcorMicro. What can I do to...
  3. Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal Security Error Halo Infinite and Incompatible Drivers: Hello I'm trying to open up Halo Infinite and it keeps crashing. It goes into the blue screen saying i have a Kernal security issue. So far, I have two incompatible drivers and they are sixaxis.sys sony computer entertainment inc. and AlcGener.sys AlcorMicro. What can I do to...
  4. Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: My laptop has been repeatedly trying to install this update for a long time but isnt able to .What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070643-on-2024-01-security/a5fa1eed-43fa-4777-960a-9b1a353af937
  5. Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: My laptop has been repeatedly trying to install this update for a long time but isnt able to .What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070643-on-2024-01-security/a5fa1eed-43fa-4777-960a-9b1a353af937
  6. Getting error 0x80070643 on 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. 2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...: should I enable secure boot to fix this error?secure boot error detailsand I did a uninstall/reinstall of my graphics driver stuff to help fix errors hopefully. do i need to update bios after I did that?System info:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU: Radeon RX 580...
  8. 2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...

2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...: should I enable secure boot to fix this error?secure boot error detailsand I did a uninstall/reinstall of my graphics driver stuff to help fix errors hopefully. do i need to update bios after I did that?System info:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU: Radeon RX 580...
  9. 2 questions 1: keep seeing secure boot errors in event viewer. 2: do i have to update bios...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. hi I recently get this error on windows update Your device is missing important security...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi I recently get this error on windows update Your device is missing important security...: it appered when i updated the windows to version 1909. and idk what to do. any advice? thanks if helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-recently-get-this-error-on-windows-update/74fc1ea4-790b-4cf6-85d9-c5f938a15372