Windows 10: Windows Security Full Scan

Discus and support Windows Security Full Scan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 23H2 22631.3737The following scenario has happened twice since yesterdays update. Yesterday and a few minutes ago.Has anyone else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kirbster 1, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Windows Security Full Scan

Windows 11 23H2 22631.3737The following scenario has happened twice since yesterdays update. Yesterday and a few minutes ago.Has anyone else experienced this?Going about daily routines, surfing the internet, watching You Tube etc. and then closing all browsers,if I go to Windows Security and run a full scan, during the scan, before the scan has completed, the system will reboot itself.After the system reboots, if I go back to Windows Security, at that time the Full Scan will complete.Because of the reboot during the scan, this also generates a Critical Error under Security and Maintenance>

:)

kirbster 1, Jun 12, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Windows Security Full Scan 274773d1587048469t-windows-security-virus-scan-1.png

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Windows Security Full Scan 274774d1587048581t-windows-security-virus-scan-2.png

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Windows Security Full Scan

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Windows Security Full Scan

1. Windows Security Full Scan - Similar Threads - Security Full Scan

2. Windows Security Full Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Full Scan: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3737The following scenario has happened twice since yesterdays update. Yesterday and a few minutes ago.Has anyone else experienced this?Going about daily routines, surfing the internet, watching You Tube etc. and then closing all browsers,if I go to...
  3. Windows Security full scan always stops at exactly 10 hours into the scan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security full scan always stops at exactly 10 hours into the scan: I’m trying to do a full scan for my pc since I’ve had it for 7 years and it’s pretty much guaranteed I picked up a hidden virus at some point but every time I try, it stops at 10 hours on the dot; not a second later or earlier. I know for a fact 10 hours isn’t enough for the...
  4. Windows Security Full Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Full Scan: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public ReleaseHas anyone else seen this? This just started happening today, but when running a Full Scan, about 1/4 of the way into the scan, the words "no threat found" will appear above the progress bar even though the scan has not completed. When...
  5. Windows Security Full Scan

Windows Security Full Scan: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public ReleaseHas anyone else seen this? This just started happening today, but when running a Full Scan, about 1/4 of the way into the scan, the words "no threat found" will appear above the progress bar even though the scan has not completed. When...
  6. Windows Security stops full scan because of exclusion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Security stops full scan because of exclusion: So I found an problem with Windows Security's full scan mode. While Windows Security is in Full scan mode, it had to stop the scan because of an exclusion. I don't know why this keeps happening. Why does this keep happening? How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advice!...
  7. Windows Security stops full scan because of exclusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security stops full scan because of exclusion: So I found an problem with Windows Security's full scan mode. While Windows Security is in Full scan mode, it had to stop the scan because of an exclusion. I don't know why this keeps happening. Why does this keep happening? How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advice!...
  8. Windows Security stops full scan because of exclusion

9. Windows Security full scan seems to end early.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security full scan seems to end early.: I'm not sure how long this has been the case, as I often leave a full scan running while I go do something else, but I noticed recently that the Full Scan seems to finish earlier than it says it should. Once the blue progress bar is about 1/4 full, the predicted time until...
  10. how to schedule a full windows 10 security scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to schedule a full windows 10 security scan: I want to schedule a full scan with Windows 10 security, but I don't see any option to do that: [IMG] How to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-schedule-a-full-windows-10-security-scan/a5344ae1-69bc-45c8-b1f3-1046e429766e"