Windows 10: Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening.

Discus and support Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to open the windows security app, but The app gets stuck on a black screen, i have tried resetting, and have downloadedand opened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bilal mansour, May 27, 2024.

1. Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening.

Hi, I am trying to open the windows security app, but The app gets stuck on a black screen, i have tried resetting, and have downloadedand opened the exe from the answer to this question :Windows security stuck on black screen after opening. - Microsoft CommunityAny help would be appreciated.

:)

bilal mansour, May 27, 2024
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening. :)

Hendry, May 27, 2024
  3. Windows Security shows black screen when opening

This error is due to a bug in 23H2. Please try the fix mentioned in the following thread.

Windows security stuck on black screen after opening. - Microsoft Community: Redirecting

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 27, 2024
  4. bdxoul Win User

Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening.

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, May 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening.

1. Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening. - Similar Threads - security gets stuck

2. Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security gets stuck on black screen directly after opening.: Hi, I am trying to open the windows security app, but The app gets stuck on a black screen, i have tried resetting, and have downloadedand opened the exe from the answer to this question :Windows security stuck on black screen after opening. - Microsoft CommunityAny help...
  3. I am getting black screen with direct x problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting black screen with direct x problem.: Recently when I was playing game, the game exitted with a warning saying fatal directx error, and when I restart my laptop, it will enter a blue screen state.These are the dumps.https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1HvfLRnQCG6jCR2UwJ3mQWj-9UuuJhoXzI have no idea what...
  4. Windows Security shows black screen when opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security shows black screen when opening: I have recently reset my laptop and windows security seems to be broken. I have tried sfc /scannow and the DISM commands, but with no success. Restarting and resetting also don't work. A little help here?...
  5. Windows Security shows black screen when opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security shows black screen when opening: I have recently reset my laptop and windows security seems to be broken. I have tried sfc /scannow and the DISM commands, but with no success. Restarting and resetting also don't work. A little help here?...
  6. Windows security stuck on black screen after opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security stuck on black screen after opening.: Hello. I am having issues trying to open Windows security. It gets stuck on a black screen and I can't access the settings. I have tried the reset and repair options and that was no use. I even checked for updates and nothing. I even tried restarting my laptop and that didn't...
  7. Windows security stuck on black screen after opening.

Windows security stuck on black screen after opening.: Hello. I am having issues trying to open Windows security. It gets stuck on a black screen and I can't access the settings. I have tried the reset and repair options and that was no use. I even checked for updates and nothing. I even tried restarting my laptop and that didn't...
  8. windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?: i am sorry i am not able to upload a screenshot of my problem .but it is preety much simiar to this guys problem:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-not-opening/7e8daa56-125b-4212-8a38-7ff0e6a6b6f8please help me fix it....
  9. windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?

windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?: i am sorry i am not able to upload a screenshot of my problem .but it is preety much simiar to this guys problem:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-not-opening/7e8daa56-125b-4212-8a38-7ff0e6a6b6f8please help me fix it....
  10. Windows 10 stuck on black screen after opening screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on black screen after opening screen: I have Windows 10 installed on a HP laptop and as of today whenever I open the computer I get the usual wallpaper display however when I click to enter my password it cuts to a black screen where I am able to move my cursor. I hope this can be resolved because I dont want to...