Windows 10: Windows Security green check marks are missing

Discus and support Windows Security green check marks are missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I opened Windows Security today, and to my surprise, the green check marks are missing along with the icons for virus and threat protection and family... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarChii, Jul 8, 2020.

1. CarChii Win User

Windows Security green check marks are missing

I opened Windows Security today, and to my surprise, the green check marks are missing along with the icons for virus and threat protection and family options. It works fine, but the missing check marks are a bit bothering. Windows Security green check marks are missing 1f127421-a606-4c2b-81ae-883ed88b8395?upload=true.jpg

:)

CarChii, Jul 8, 2020

2. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before:

Windows Security green check marks are missing [​IMG]

I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ?

storageman, Jul 8, 2020
  3. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

So your saying that OneDrive caused these green check marks on all of my local drives ? I've had OneDrive for year and never seen these check marks ?

storageman, Jul 8, 2020
  4. SiegFixit Win User

ugly green check marks

how do i get rid of the green check marks in one drive pictures? i dont have Norten

SiegFixit, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Security green check marks are missing - Similar Threads - Security green check

2. Green check marks still show but one drive is disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Green check marks still show but one drive is disabled: So I noticed this morning on my desktop icons that there was a little grey x on them then I came back and they were a green check mark. I can’t figure out what’s causing it because I removed and disabled one drive and I do not have google drive installed....
  3. green check marks on my photos

green check marks on my photos: How do I remove the ugly green check marks that OneDrive put on my photos?I do not wish to use OneDrive. I doln't even know how it happened or why.I didn't see an appropriate subtopic for this question.Thank youPaula...
  4. How to get rid of Green check marks?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. How do I get rid of them? [img] 176296
  5. Green Check Marks on Icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Check Marks on Icons?: Microsoft advised to run cfs from dos. Did nothing. wish I would have looked here first. I didn't ask for backup. Did it on its own. Microsoft ownes our asses. Maybe switch to Apple?...
  6. Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing: Hello Good day. The Green Checks on my desktop is Missing even I sync My Desktop Inside the OneDrive. Pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-marks-on-my-desktop-is-missing/acd8cac6-9c86-4b8c-a3cb-62a80a9cb6a8
  7. Green check marks over desktop applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green check marks over desktop applications: There are little green check marks over most of my desktop applications. The folders, trash, control panel, and this PC applications don’t have the checkmarks. submitted by /u/Kingofcats011 [link] [comments]...
  8. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?: This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before: [img] I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ? 150901
  9. Darned green check marks adjacent to new saved documents

Darned green check marks adjacent to new saved documents: I've been reading the issues related to those green check marks in front of saved documents but solutions suggested are not working for me, and now I can't print a financial document - just view - and there is no issue with my printer connectivity because I can print a test...
  10. There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.: There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender. Can anyone provide me some solutions for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/there-is-no-green-check-mark-on-the-device/041308bb-39b9-486e-9161-130c69c0a663