Windows 10: Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed

Discus and support Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is a yellow warning symbol by Windows Security in the system tray, but opening Security itself doesn't show any issues. How do I get rid of that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StormFalcon32, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed

There is a yellow warning symbol by Windows Security in the system tray, but opening Security itself doesn't show any issues. How do I get rid of that? It's kind of annoying

This is what I see in Security https://imgur.com/a/7eXOOIy

submitted by /u/StormFalcon32
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StormFalcon32, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Hoggorm Win User

Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center

Hi,

The Windows 10 tray report an action is required in Windows Security Center, but the Security Center reports everything is ok.

How can I clear this tray report or figure out what action is required?

Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed [​IMG]

Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed [​IMG]

Hoggorm, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Windows Defender on the Icon Tray

I know this may be a silly question, but my Windows Defender Icon in my system tray alerted me of a possible "Action Needed" warning... When I open it up, there are NO actions needed on any of the parameters specified ... In other words, instead of a
    Green OK symbol on the tray icon, I am still getting an exclamation point saying actions are needed; when they are not ... It worked before, but now, that exclamation point keeps showing up ... I hope nothing is wrong with this; and should I just let it
    be, or is there some sort of reset to the tray icon to display the correct status of the Program ???

JeffreyKeegan1, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed

How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed

1. Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed - Similar Threads - Security Has Warning

2. Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.: Hello,Windows Defender has been reporting a problem for several days, but only in the system tray. When I click on it, nothing shows up. I tried turning real time protection off and on again. I did a manual update and a full scan didn't find any threats. I've also done a...
  3. Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.: Hello,Windows Defender has been reporting a problem for several days, but only in the system tray. When I click on it, nothing shows up. I tried turning real time protection off and on again. I did a manual update and a full scan didn't find any threats. I've also done a...
  4. Windows Security in system tray has warning

Windows Security in system tray has warning: Just started my pc and the Windows security icon in the system tray has the yellow triangle of warning. restarted and it was still there. It just says "action recommended". In Windows security, the device security has a warning sign that says "Local Security Authority...
  5. Windows Security in system tray has warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security in system tray has warning: Just started my pc and the Windows security icon in the system tray has the yellow triangle of warning. restarted and it was still there. It just says "action recommended". In Windows security, the device security has a warning sign that says "Local Security Authority...
  6. Windows security action recommended but there are only green checkmarks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security action recommended but there are only green checkmarks.: There are only green checkmarks in the windows security app but it still shows yellow in the taskbar. I already tried looking through this thread but didn't find anything that helped....
  7. Windows security action recommended but there are only green checkmarks.

Windows security action recommended but there are only green checkmarks.: There are only green checkmarks in the windows security app but it still shows yellow in the taskbar. I already tried looking through this thread but didn't find anything that helped....
  8. Windows security has exclamation symbol

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security has exclamation symbol: Hello, I noticted that these days Windows security in tray has exclamation symbol on and when I hover mouse on it, it says - "Windows security - actions recommended". However when I double click on it and open Windows security I see that everything is okay and everything has...
  9. Windows Security Tray "Action Recommended" But Windows Security Say No Action Needed

Windows Security Tray "Action Recommended" But Windows Security Say No Action Needed: So I just noticed that there is a yellow error on the Windows Security Tray and it says "Action Recommended" but when I open the windows security app there is no action needed. I need help.Currently Using Windows 11 21H2 22000.856...
  10. re: Microsoft advertising OneDrive in the system tray as a recommended security action

re: Microsoft advertising OneDrive in the system tray as a recommended security action: What type of lawsuit would be the proper way to correct this issue with my PC? Antitrust or fraud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-microsoft-advertising-onedrive-in-the-system/4e56e3d2-c3ab-412c-8e90-6d410424a992