Windows 10: Windows security icon gone in taskbar

Discus and support Windows security icon gone in taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows security icon in the taskbar is gone after I run Maintenance at the Security and Maintenance. Please help me to show the icon again in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlo Sanchez., Jul 30, 2022.

1. Windows security icon gone in taskbar

Windows security icon in the taskbar is gone after I run Maintenance at the Security and Maintenance. Please help me to show the icon again in my taskbar. I tried so many methods, I tried to enable show icon in Settings, I also tried to run sfc /scannow and dism, I already check in the task manager but I can't find it. I tried to run SecurityHealthSystray.exe but everytime I restarts my PC, it gones and last, I tried to reset and repair Windows Security. I already watch fix in youtube but nothing works. My computer doesn't have local security policy. I'm using Windows 11 Home.

:)

Carlo Sanchez., Jul 30, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Taskbar Icons gone

Hi!

The following is a trick from another user:

“Go to "Windows Defender security center"

2. Click "Add an allowed app"

3. Select C: --> Windows --> Explorer and click Open

4. "Explorer.exe" appears as allowed app

5. Problem solved !”

You can see more suggestions here
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

juan de jm, Jul 30, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows security icon gone in taskbar

Blank icon on taskbar windows 10

Hi Jirad,

Corrupted system files or application may be one of the possible causes why some icons in your Taskbar is missing. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with the 3 apps you've mention or with other application also?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to click those apps with missing icons in your Taskbar?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by Guru Khan G on this
    thread on how to troubleshoot missing Taskbar icons. This will also help you
    scan for corruption and restore corrupted files/Windows corruptions error.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows security icon gone in taskbar

1. Windows security icon gone in taskbar - Similar Threads - security icon gone

2. Windows security icon gone in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security icon gone in taskbar: Windows security icon in the taskbar is gone after I run Maintenance at the Security and Maintenance. Please help me to show the icon again in my taskbar. I tried so many methods, I tried to enable show icon in Settings, I also tried to run sfc /scannow and dism, I already...
  3. Windows Security Icon In Taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Icon In Taskbar: Since my recent purchase of my Surface Pro 7 the Windows Security icon in the taskbar always has a yellow warning triangle in it. However, when I go to Windows security there is no action needed. How do I remove the yellow warning triangle when there are no issues?...
  4. ALL taskbar icons are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ALL taskbar icons are gone: [ATTACH] Ive tried basically everything that the internet has told me, scanned for malware, deleted iconcache.db and restarted, etc etc. https://preview.redd.it/fe4fw9tnkl261.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=429d446858f1612def4f809f2de56e6011376307 submitted by...
  5. Taskbar frozen, icons gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar frozen, icons gone: PC, is Acer swift When I started my PC this morning, it would not show any icons on the desktop. Furthermore, the taskbar has frozen. I cannot click anywhere on the taskbar, because I'll get a pop up thats says the application doesnt respond, but it might if I wait and I...
  6. Network icon is gone in taskbar

Network icon is gone in taskbar: The computer icon with the eithernet connector (or if on Wi-Fi, the wifi logo) in the taskbar is gone from my system. And when I try to activate it from setting>taskbar my volume control icon turns on and off instead of making my network icon appear shown here with orage...
  7. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    The battery icon on the taskbar is gone: My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-icon-on-the-taskbar-is-gone/16ecac25-fc3f-40c3-8f5a-0cd8f81dda91
  8. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  9. Taskbar Icons gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icons gone: aLL OF A SUDDEN SOME OF MY tASKBAR iONS ARE NOW GREYED OUT/SAME COLOR AS THE TASKBAR ITSELF. i TRIED CHANGING THE COLOR BUT NO JOY! wHY IS THIS HAPPENING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-gone/250e7e32-28c7-4856-b36b-8209c902d12d
  10. Icons Gone on destop and taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons Gone on destop and taskbar: I have just switched on my Win10 and all the icons have gone on the desktop and task bar. I need serious help urgently. The icon images in my task bar have also disappeared and replaced with identical icons. Screen shot attached. Having just gone into the file system there...