Windows 10: Windows Security Icon In Taskbar

Discus and support Windows Security Icon In Taskbar in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since my recent purchase of my Surface Pro 7 the Windows Security icon in the taskbar always has a yellow warning triangle in it. However, when I go to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gibney, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Gibney Win User

Windows Security Icon In Taskbar

Since my recent purchase of my Surface Pro 7 the Windows Security icon in the taskbar always has a yellow warning triangle in it. However, when I go to Windows security there is no action needed. How do I remove the yellow warning triangle when there are no issues?

:)

Gibney, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 14, 2021
  3. NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Security Icon In Taskbar - Similar Threads - Security Icon Taskbar

2. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  3. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  4. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows security icon gone in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security icon gone in taskbar: Windows security icon in the taskbar is gone after I run Maintenance at the Security and Maintenance. Please help me to show the icon again in my taskbar. I tried so many methods, I tried to enable show icon in Settings, I also tried to run sfc /scannow and dism, I already...
  6. Windows security icon gone in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security icon gone in taskbar: Windows security icon in the taskbar is gone after I run Maintenance at the Security and Maintenance. Please help me to show the icon again in my taskbar. I tried so many methods, I tried to enable show icon in Settings, I also tried to run sfc /scannow and dism, I already...
  7. taskbar/windows icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar/windows icon: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and have been adjusting some of the default settings and software. Somehow I have managed to create a situation where the home screen, immediately upon booting up, dims and the screen has a row of permanent vertical icons on the left side,...
  8. How to Remove Windows Defender Security Center icon from Taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove Windows Defender Security Center icon from Taskbar: I recently upgrade to the Creators Update. I now have this icon in my Taskbar: [img] * Open it and it tells me that Antivirus is being handled by something else: * [img] * And I can see that Defender has been disabled by Avast: * [img] * So I don't need...
  9. Getting rid of the CU "Security Center" taskbar icon?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting rid of the CU "Security Center" taskbar icon?: Just got through the manual CU update on my machine, and now there's an icon for the "Windows Defender Security Center" in the taskbar that won't go away - It isn't listed in the "system icons" list where turning off Action Center and such was possible previously. Has...
  10. Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icon: How do I get rid of this? [img] 77636