Windows 10: Windows Security icon not matching system colour

Discus and support Windows Security icon not matching system colour in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hopefully you can see the image below, has anyone else encountered this issue where Windows Security icon doesn't match the theme. I.e, I am using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fvknl, Oct 26, 2019.

1. fvknl Win User

Windows Security icon not matching system colour

Hopefully you can see the image below, has anyone else encountered this issue where Windows Security icon doesn't match the theme. I.e, I am using the light theme and all the default windows icons are white, but not Windows Security.

If you know how to fix this VERY small issue, please let me know.

Windows 10 Pro 1909 (18363.499)

Windows Security icon not matching system colour [​IMG]

:)

fvknl, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Coloured Battery Icon has vanished

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and Reinstall ACPI driver and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows + X, Select Device manager.

• Click on Battery.

• Right click on ACPI driver.

• Select uninstall and restart the system.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Security icon not matching system colour - Similar Threads - Security icon matching

2. colourful icons on windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    colourful icons on windows 10 start menu: How do I get the colourful icons on windows 10 start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colourful-icons-on-windows-10-start-menu/0bdb6d87-a9b4-4052-8b12-1371d27bca00
  3. Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...: Hi everyone! First post on Reddit, here! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a weird edge-case want. I want to use windows light mode on my PC, but doing so turns the clock and system tray icon colour black. This makes perfect sense for most people, but I use...
  4. Change colour icon (start icons only)

Change colour icon (start icons only): i just reset the pc and now i have black start icons on a black background, how can i change ONLY the icons of a different color? (taskbar must remain black) If i try to change it from settings, it changes the taskbar too. submitted by /u/DanBrandszy [link] [comments]...
  5. Trouble Matching Laptop Monitor Colours

Trouble Matching Laptop Monitor Colours: I recently purchased a new Asus laptop with Nvidia graphics, specifically an ROG Zephyrus G15, this one here: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/asus-rog-zephyrus-g15-156-amd-ryzen-7-4800hs-ga502iu-xs74/6000201632673 I previously owned an older Macbook Pro laptop and the...
  6. coloured ios icons?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    coloured ios icons?: Hello are there free colored (app-)icons for download? If so where? mfg Toni ios icons in farbig?
  7. Office 365 Colourful icons

Office 365 Colourful icons: My Office 365 (including OneDrive) now have grey icons. Is there any way to restore them to their original colourful icons? Now it's horrible (I know it's because they are going to change the Start Menu, but please, don't break the actual one) submitted by /u/eneko613...
  8. Change colour of tray icons

Change colour of tray icons: Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop. 146508
  9. Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning

Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning: Hi, does anyone know what this green shade means? it is not always like this so I think this means something is not right or ? I had an update recently and since then it is like this. [ATTACH]...
  10. Making the Taskbar/Start Menu match Window border colours exactly?

Making the Taskbar/Start Menu match Window border colours exactly?: Hi everyone, I recently began making a custom theme, and have just started changing the theme colours. I used the registry editor to use a custom colour, and it has worked for the borders around windows. However the taskbar and start menu colour is much a much brighter...