Windows 10: Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes

Discus and support Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows security is not working.... [ATTACH] Tomorrow I had been attack by some trojan, after that I had installed Malwarebytes after that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BipulDey19, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes

My windows security is not working....

Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes 66732b4c-c70f-4ade-9d46-bc00afac658d?upload=true.png

Tomorrow I had been attack by some trojan, after that I had installed Malwarebytes after that my windows security is not working. I have uninstalled Malwarebytes but its not fixing. And I couldn't find Windows Defender/ security services in Services and Registry. Someone please help me to solve this problem. Thank you in advance....

:)

BipulDey19, Apr 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Malwarebytes and Windows Security

I have Malwarebytes turned on and Windows Security is acting strange. The dots at top of page are moving but nothing is done. Is this normal? I have had Malwarebytes and Windows Security running at the same time without any problems except for the above
    problem. I can access Windows Security through the icon tray and there are a few "unknown" situations going on. Computer is running fine though. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Dave

DaveChrischilles, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes

1. Windows Security is not working after installing Malwarebytes - Similar Threads - Security working installing

2. After doing a clean installation of Windows 11, I install malwarebyte.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After doing a clean installation of Windows 11, I install malwarebyte.: After doing a clean installation of Windows 11, I install malwarebyte. The next day I ran dism, and it said it found corruption. Someone on Microsoft support said 3rd part antivirus can sometimes cause windows corruption. Could Malwarebyte be the cause of it?...
  3. After doing a clean installation of Windows 11, I install malwarebyte.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After doing a clean installation of Windows 11, I install malwarebyte.: After doing a clean installation of Windows 11, I install malwarebyte. The next day I ran dism, and it said it found corruption. Someone on Microsoft support said 3rd part antivirus can sometimes cause windows corruption. Could Malwarebyte be the cause of it?...
  4. Windows defender not working after downloading malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender not working after downloading malwarebytes: A couple months back I download malwarebytes, after the free trial ended I supposed I didn't need it anymore, so I deleted it completely, now windows defender wont turn back on. "the threat service has stopped, restart it now" I clicked that and it kept loading then came up...
  5. Malwarebytes gone and Windows Defender not working properly after a restart

Malwarebytes gone and Windows Defender not working properly after a restart: After I restarted my PC, suddenly my Malwarebytes was completely gone and Windows Defender no longer working correctly. When I go to "Windows Security" in the system Settings all I get is a blank page like this:[ATTACH] Windows Defender no longer shows up in the...
  6. Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes

Windows Security screen is blank after I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes: [ATTACH] So my Windows Security doesn't show anything after I used Malwarebytes to scan for some malwares. I also couldn't start Windows Defender services and in services.msc too, when I tried it showed something like "it started and then stopped". I've tried some solutions...
  7. Malwarebytes and Windows Security

Malwarebytes and Windows Security: I have Malwarebytes turned on and Windows Security is acting strange. The dots at top of page are moving but nothing is done. Is this normal? I have had Malwarebytes and Windows Security running at the same time without any problems except for the above problem. I can access...
  8. Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection using Malwarebytes

Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection using Malwarebytes: On my Win10 PC, i have Malwarebytes configured to provide me with Windows Security's Virus & Threat Protection. The Windows Security icon always loads in the system tray before the Malwarebytes icon. Most of the time, on startup, the Windows Security's icon loads with a...
  9. Windows Security v Malwarebytes

Windows Security v Malwarebytes: We know now that Windows Security is Top Class I also use Free Malwarebytes for the occasional scan . However I pose the question is Windows Security better than Malwarebytes Premium, also what did Hexadite a Microsoft acquisition do to make Windows Security so strong ?...
  10. Will Eset smart security and Malwarebyte will work in windows 10?

Will Eset smart security and Malwarebyte will work in windows 10?: I have a question will my Eset smart security and Malwarebyte will work in windows 10 ? *Sad 9190